Nudist Colony

Options

Replies

• TerryR012448
    Options
    I find it offensive that someone would waste energy on something as trivial as clothing.
    ^
    Agreed!
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    th_yipee.gif <
    running around nekid.

^^^Heh! Love it!
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I was just at a nude resort last weekend. Sure, I'm in!
  • crackur
    crackur Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    ummm nah
  • V0lver
    V0lver Posts: 915 Member
    Options

Its final, I'll nominate you for the Nobel prize in community and public service this year:love:
  • Monster008
    Options
    Nope
    I'm with you, no, So where we going?
  • KimJohnsonsmile
    KimJohnsonsmile Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    My husband and I went to Jamaica this past March and stayed at a Sandals resort. One afternoon we walked next door to the nudist resort just to check things out, and let me just tell you... the human body is not very pretty unless you take care of it!
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Down!
  • HWeatherholt
    HWeatherholt Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    There is one not to far from where I live. I want to go but can't find anyone to go with me.

But it wouldn't be that big of change for me, if I don't have to be dressed, I'm not. I walk around the house, cook, clean, etc naked as it is.
  • sizzle74
    Options

Its final, I'll nominate you for the Nobel prize in community and public service this year:love:

Woot! :drinker:
  • sizzle74
    Options
    My husband and I went to Jamaica this past March and stayed at a Sandals resort. One afternoon we walked next door to the nudist resort just to check things out, and let me just tell you... the human body is not very pretty unless you take care of it!

You should have stayed on the prude side and not gaulked at the nude side and passed judgment. Tisk tisk.
  • Brallen1969
    Options
    I hate laundry so am obviously in!!! Going green is the new hip thing right?
  • gelendestrasse
    Options
    Is that a threat to make me diet more or just something to put me off food completely?

I'd def go for warmer but it's tough to ride a motorcycle in the nude. The road rash could get ugly.
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    In all honesty I do think I would go to one unless my hubby was into going to and I am not sure anybody wants to see all this lol
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    Do you leave the clothes at the front door or do you gradually lose them like strip poker?
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Hmmm...gimme a year...
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options

You should have stayed on the prude side and not gaulked at the nude side and passed judgment. Tisk tisk.

Agreed...that place is magical!
  • KimJohnsonsmile
    KimJohnsonsmile Posts: 222 Member
    Options

Oh, I'm not a prude, and am not passing judgement. I should have elaborated on my earlier comment. To each their own. I, personally, just had an idea in my head of what it might be like on said nude beach, and it was nothing like what I imagined. I was secretly hoping for hot playmates and young Ryan Reynolds look-a-likes. It wasn't like that. :smile:

If folks want to bare it all and are comfortable doing so, then more power to them.
  • sizzle74
    Options

Oh, I'm not a prude, and am not passing judgement. I should have elaborated on my earlier comment. To each their own. I, personally, just had an idea in my head of what it might be like on said nude beach, and it was nothing like what I imagined. I was secretly hoping for hot playmates and young Ryan Reynolds look-a-likes. It wasn't like that. :smile:

If folks want to bare it all and are comfortable doing so, then more power to them.

I wasn't calling you names or anything :) That's what the different sides are referred to in that area. The nude side and the prude side. I have just heard people say similar statements about nude beaches etc and it kinda gets to me because it does sound judgemental. Since becoming somewhat of a nudist (we are a normal married family oriented couple 80% of the time) we view the human body very differently. We don't judge size or shape and we don't think "ewwwwww" about anyone. Everyone becomes equal when nude and in all honesty, nudists are some of THE nicest people you will ever meet. :)
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    No laundry??!!?!!?

I'm sooo in!