Since I started "dieting" it annoys me when people ....

Options

Replies

• SkinnyBubbaGaar
    SkinnyBubbaGaar Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Just for fun try this...

Tell them that it's really pretty easy. The pounds just seem to melt away with ease after getting hooked on meth.
  • MariFitBody
    MariFitBody Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Everybody who knows me already knows I loooooove me some food and I EAT...ALOT! But I hate it when I get the ignorant people and the newbies that don't know me ask me. Why are you on a diet? U don't meed to lose anymore weight. OR Why do u exercise? Ur not fat. OR Why dont u want a piece of Chocolate cake? Just because u eat a piece of cake doesn't mean ull get fat.
    Uuuuggghhh has it ever occured to these people that maybe I just dont want to eat cake? OR the fact that just because someone exercises doesn't mean they do so cuz they want to lose weight or that I just eat HEALTHY for a living?!?!?
  • MariFitBody
    Options
    They want to hear that you bottled up some leprechaun farts and take a whiff of them every morning and that majickally makes the weight just fall off. Then they can blame their weight on the fact that they can't find any gassy leprechauns, not on the fact that they lack drive

Lmfao!!!! This ones good!!
  • OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I love the looks I get when I introduce my mother. she is whopping 110lbs and I am a whopping 290lbs, they look all O_O how did she come out of this!! x3 I loved my cheesecake way too much, now I won't even touch the stuff because I am SEVERE gluten and lactose intolerant.

All well going to carry on with my lifestyle, haters going to hate :)
  • MariFitBody
    Options
    Just for fun try this...

Tell them that it's really pretty easy. The pounds just seem to melt away with ease after getting hooked on meth.

Omg!!! That is not nice.....lmfao!!! Lol :laugh:
  • blueheron83
    blueheron83 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    when coworkers or family have a surprise cake or some celebration food and try to peer you into eating with my favorite "You are doing great losing weight, one slice of cake won't hurt, you earned it". I want to yell that type of thinking is what got me into this in the first place!!!
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    Just for fun try this...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
  • astronomicals
    astronomicals Posts: 1,537 Member
    Options
    Since I started "dieting" it annoys me when people ask if I'm drinking tonight.... Now I've decided to impose my other vices upon them....

A:Not drinking beer again
    B: Yup
    A:why not?
    B: Cutting again
    A:You can at least have a few
    B: How about you smoke a few of these
    A:No!
    B:Why not? Does it impede your health choices?
    A:....
    B: Thats what I thought.
  • DamePiglet
    Options
    when coworkers or family have a surprise cake or some celebration food and try to peer you into eating with my favorite "You are doing great losing weight, one slice of cake won't hurt, you earned it". I want to yell that type of thinking is what got me into this in the first place!!!

Yep.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Tell them you get all of your nourishment from the sun and you've never felt brighter.
  • DamePiglet
    Options
    Tell them you get all of your nourishment from the sun and you've never felt brighter.
    HA!
    This thread is a GOLD MINE of smart a55 comments!! I may need to book mark this to refer to in the future!
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    my coworkers have been asking tons of questions lately too. I keep telling them I'm not on a diet and just exercising a lot. they don't believe me and now they're all on diets and a couple of them are doing 5:2. my coworker who I mostly work on files with is NOT someone who lends well to being hangry, she is driving me insane. I almost want to get fat again so I never have to deal with her on a 500 calorie day ever again. almost.
  • DamePiglet
    Options
    my coworkers have been asking tons of questions lately too. I keep telling them I'm not on a diet and just exercising a lot. they don't believe me and now they're all on diets and a couple of them are doing 5:2. my coworker who I mostly work on files with is NOT someone who lends well to being hangry, she is driving me insane. I almost want to get fat again so I never have to deal with her on a 500 calorie day ever again. almost.

What is 5:2? I'm a newbie to the lingo.
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options

What is 5:2? I'm a newbie to the lingo.

basically they eat normally except 2 days per week they only eat 500 calories.
  • DamePiglet
    Options
    Maybe they should choose the 2 days that they aren't working:)
  • peachcats
    Options
    It annoys me when people don't believe I lost weight eating pizza and donuts 5 days a week.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Since I started "dieting" it annoys me when people ....

Order food and ask me if I want a salad with vinegar or lemon juice. Naw b**ch, order me a burger. It's called moderation. :smokin:
  • kkerri
    kkerri Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    My husband annoys me more when I am dieting and he tells me to just "push down the hunger" and then goes on to say how he doesn't "need to eat" and how he has trained his body to not react to hunger.
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    "Well, why don't you just use your cheat day?" Says the person who insisted on cooking for my gaming group and assured me twice she'd have something I could eat--she made something with a carby sauce and was offended that I'd brought my own dinner as a back-out plan "just in case". I'm so glad that I did!

I tried to explain how ketosis works & there's no cheat days and she said "That's stupid, it's too complicated." Lol okay.
  • JakiDee
    JakiDee Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'd share, but I'm not dieting. This is my lifestyle, how I eat and how I take care of myself. It ain't changing.

That's why I put it in quotes I'm not dieting either but I didn't have room to type Since I started living health/making a life style change it annoys me when ...
    ^This right here^