I want some real friends

Options

Replies

• Drdisney
    Drdisney Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I can always use more motivational/accountability friends. Im on here pretty much everyday. Just remember its progress, not perfection :-)
  • Marsidote
    Marsidote Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat with depression. Takes so much willpower to not eat a box of Mac & cheese or a whole pizza! Good luck to you :)
  • Hey, feel free to add me if you like. I log in every day and I'll support you as much as possible :)
  • MalindaLeigh714
    MalindaLeigh714 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have a while heck if a lot more to lose than you do but I'm still on here everyday!
  • GabbieNicole23
    Options
    Add me! I'm on all the time and I'd text you whenever you feel down or need motivation! :) I need some friends on here as well
  • Shayley20
    Shayley20 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Im ALWAYS on here. Feel free to add me, it makes weight loss so much easier w support. I have been on here for a few months consistently now, but have just recently started reaching out for motivation and support from other fitness pals!
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    Awww man...all these people to choose from means the fake perverted friend wont get picked....good luck...
  • AmandaLloyd712
    AmandaLloyd712 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!
    I prefer to have people I actually talk to and get to know on there over just randoms who you know nothing about!
    Plus I work on a computer all day and my phone is constantly with me! :)
  • Braydensmommy415
    Braydensmommy415 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for more support as well, people who actually log, share diaries and truly have an interest in their success and others as well :) I have a lot of great support now but te more the merrier, we all share the same goal of wanting to lose or maintain our weight!
  • missfitfox
    Options
    add me if ya like!
  • LaMaisonJeka
    Options
    Adding you now doll!
  • SofaKingRad_II
    Options
    I like my friends on here. They are wonderful!
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    You obviously know how to do it since you have lost the weight before. Get back on that track and you will do great.
  • Broderick50
    Broderick50 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    I know this is a dull topic, and I am unsure where to post (seeing a few other people look for friends here and in other forums) but in all serious it is true.
    I want some real friends who actually will message me and keep in contact. Hell, I wouldn't even mind having someone to text throughout the day when I am getting a serious craving! I really need support, and I know if someone is supporting me and I am supporting them it will help me get through it all. I have gone to the lowest of my low. In 2006 I lost 40lbs and I have now gained over half of that back. It happened so quickly that I don't even feel like I am in my own body anymore. I am hoping to lose 10lbs at a slow and healthy rate.
    My biggest challenge is binge eating. I am an emotional and bored binge eater. I haven't always been like this. When I originally was heavier it was due to lack of exercise and not eating right. I never was a binger. This is something new and almost uncontrollable for me. I have been fighting it for over half a year now and it is making me become someone I am not.
    Any takers? ^_^
    it's hard to find those true friends i have one through mfp that i text with and another who comments reguraly the others are very encouraging, but those two stand out i feel like we're more than just internet friends if that makes sense
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me. I try to be encouraging but also give tough love if I think you need it. I am a recovering binge eater so I know how you feel.
    Things that work for me: get up and move. Even a 10 minute walk does wonders. Drink water - thirst can make you think you need food. For the urges to hinge that I can't resist, I keep cherry tomatoes and cucumbers on hand. One sliced cucumber and 10 cherry tomatoes fills up a plate and is cheap in calories. I also keep tubes of yogurt frozen at home. For that evening sweet tooth, it does the trick.
    good luck. I know you can do it. :)
  • Lindaspencer
    Lindaspencer Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I can relate completely - feel free to add me - we can support one another :)
  • EHisCDN
    EHisCDN Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm on all the time.
  • CardiacNP
    CardiacNP Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I am back also... I have lost almost 100lbs 3 years ago, but slipped back to old habit for various reason and put back on some of the weight. I felt that social media, FB, Twitter, Google + and texting had help be stay accountable during that time period. I completely agree. It is easy to convince yourself that those M&M are a good choice....but then try to explain it to your social media friends and support group.

Fee free to add me if you like. cause i am back at it full force! and that goes for everyone. not just the original poster!
  • afat12
    afat12 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Pick me! Pick me! :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    i would like to be a friend with you. beige eating is also a problem of mine but coping up with self control as i move on
This discussion has been closed.