Hi! I'm looking for super-hot female friends!

Options
IronCakes
IronCakes Posts: 317 Member
Hi all, I’m still somewhat new around here and looking for super-hot female friends.
I prefer brunettes (but I am open to very hot blondes), shorter than 5’4 (if taller than 5’4 you must be stronger than me), a nice rack (doesn’t have to be a huge rack, just nice) and a smackable butt(this is a MUST).

Replies

• usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    I haz no rack, but my *kitten* makes up for it.
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    My favorite catfish baits are cut shad or Uncle Charlie's blood bait if i need to use a prepared bait. The later is great on channel cats in a pond where they are fed artificial fish feed.
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    I haz no rack, but my *kitten* makes up for it.
    True story.
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    I'm taller than you, but I have bacon and donuts. Can I stay?

ETA: I also have a fabulous rack.
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    on fridays Im a she-male

Does that count?
  • singlefemalelawyer
    singlefemalelawyer Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    <---- nice rack and lifts heavy ;) How you doin'?
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    I'm taller than you, for now I think I'm stronger (don't know for sure though) and my butt is quite amazing. Also, I'm made of bacon and I know you like that *kitten* as much as I do.
  • azzkikin
    azzkikin Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Hop On Hold On
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I’m still somewhat new around here and looking for super-hot female friends.
    I prefer brunettes (but I am open to very hot blondes), shorter than 5’4 (if taller than 5’4 you must be stronger than me), a nice rack (doesn’t have to be a huge rack, just nice) and a smackable butt(this is a MUST).

I could tuck if necessary.
  • lua_
    lua_ Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    My quads aren't quite as brilliant as yours, but they're not far behind. I can has cyber friend?
  • kajunkutey
    Options
    Im too tall :-( !
  • LePetitCochon
    Options

Brunette, 5'1", 34DD and yes, very smackable.....where do I sign up?
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options

You forgot to mention girls with nice thigh gaps!!!
  • Sovictorrious
    Sovictorrious Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    But I am black.....:sad:
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    ARGH, I'm taller than 5'4...and I am fairly to very certain that you're much stronger than me but I am willing to test this in a ring with either mud or jelly just for the sh1ts n' giggles!
  • michellesalas
    michellesalas Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Darn! Guess I don't make the cut being 5'5 =/
  • LePetitCochon
    Options
    But I am black.....:sad:

This disqualifies you how? I'll take 2 please!
  • RonW956
    RonW956 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    someone pass the popcorn, I'm lovin' this
  • michellesalas
    michellesalas Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    "ARGH, I'm taller than 5'4...and I am fairly to very certain that you're much stronger than me but I am willing to test this in a ring with either mud or jelly just for the sh1ts n' giggles!"

me too, me too!! Count me in!!
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    <<<< bubble butt, 36G and well I think I'm a hot blonde!! :drinker: I am taller than you and leg press 100kg so think i'm probably stronger! High 5
This discussion has been closed.