Hi! I'm looking for super-hot female friends!

Options

Replies

• calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    I'm too tall. With a name like Ironcakes, I fear you may be stronger than me.

Forever alone.:sad:
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I'm taller than you, for now I think I'm stronger (don't know for sure though) and my butt is quite amazing. Also, I'm made of bacon and I know you like that *kitten* as much as I do.

Her bacon is the best too!! :P
  • atb0821
    atb0821 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Hey, something I actually qualify for once in my life!!!!

Gonna go celebrate.
  • michellesalas
    michellesalas Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm too tall. With a name like Ironcakes, I fear you may be stronger than me.

Forever alone.:sad:

I'm here for you, we can be alone together. :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    WT? Lolzzzzzz
  • Miss_Meliss86
    Miss_Meliss86 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I'm taller than you, have a nice rack, a pretty smackable *kitten* (or so I've been told) and I'm blonde. I can also cook bacon and will never eat it, so it's all yours baby!
  • wjstoj
    wjstoj Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU to the OP for gathering together some incredibly good looking women
  • danofthedead1979
    danofthedead1979 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    In for thread inevitably derailing at some point
  • ironmonkeystyle
    ironmonkeystyle Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    easy-a.gif
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I'm taller than you, have a nice rack, a pretty smackable *kitten* (or so I've been told) and I'm blonde. I can also cook bacon and will never eat it, so it's all yours baby!

All these things are true, I'm having bacon tonight and she's a veggiesaurus!
  • Fit_NYC_
    Fit_NYC_ Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Well, this thread is all kinds of awesome... carry on!
  • MissJS28
    Options
    Well ... I'm 5ft 4, brunette, large (natural) assets and *kitten*, small waist. I like to lift!
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    hrm. With those quads I doubt I'm stronger than you. :frown:
  • love2lift_85
    love2lift_85 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I'm a nursing mommy. My boobs went up 2 cup sizes in the last year, LOL...

And I'm 5'2". I'm working on getting my strength back after being pregnant. I enjoy lifting and pole work a lot. Add me if you like.
  • IronCakes
    IronCakes Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    For those of you saying you don't qualify, remember RACK or *kitten* will get you a pass!
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    For those of you saying you don't qualify, remember RACK or *kitten* will get you a pass!

Automatic qualification, this baby got back!
  • kajunkutey
    Options
    Im in on both counts lol. ;-)
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    My favorite catfish baits are cut shad or Uncle Charlie's blood bait if i need to use a prepared bait. The later is great on channel cats in a pond where they are fed artificial fish feed.

Uncle Charlie's and Wheaties mixed together and formed into balls also works for carp. If you eat carp. Giant goldfish aren't really my thing, though. Neither is channel cat, but I have been known to do serious damage at an all-you-can-eat catfish place.

Sorry, OP, I'm a tall redhead with a mediocre chest and so-so lifting stats. I don't really fit your criteria, but still wanted to comment on something.
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
  • snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Brunette here...and I have a nice rack...and well...my *kitten*...I like my deads and squats. So maybe that makes up for my towering 5'5" frame.
This discussion has been closed.