88 pounds lost aiming for 100 pounds lost (pics)

Options
Jalvare4
Jalvare4 Posts: 22 Member
I am proud to say I have lost 88 pounds so far and I am aiming for 100 pounds or more lost by December. The most I have ever

weighted was 345 pounds and I now weight 257 pounds. One diet plan that I have followed that help me out tremendously is

Herbalife. I know this company is not popular right now in the news but I do stand by this product as a START when trying to

lose weight. I am slowly easing off of Herbalife because even though I have lost weight with it, my body is so accustomed to the

constant drinking of the shakes that I can gain weight by not staying on the diet so be careful if you slow want to ease off the

plan if you choose to do it. I am slowly easing off Herbalife towards more solid healthy food and I have been weight training

everyday at the gym which should help me not gain the weight back. If anyone can send me a sample of there meal plan I

would gratefully appreciate it. Here are my pics as promised!!

Me at my biggest which is 345 pounds (I know I look mad haha) :explode:

imagejpeg_2_zps96b70edd.jpg[/URL]

And here I am at my current weight of 257 pounds

headphonepicedited_zps8a37d382.jpg[/URL]

Replies

• shellsarin
    shellsarin Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Omg! You should be so proud of yourself! :-) I am proud of you! How do you feel? Good for you!
  • Jalvare4
    Jalvare4 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I feel amazing!! Thank you!! I have so much more energy now to do things and I have found new found confidence that was no where in sight before.
  • Habeeebs
    Options
    Good for you dude! Keep going!
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    love your before pic inside Wendy's lol. but hey, congrats on all your hard work. it's paying off!!
  • srogers89
    srogers89 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a transformation! Great job :)
  • MermaidTX
    MermaidTX Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    You've done such a great job! Best wishes for your continued successes!
  • LurveTheDoctor
    Options
    Good job!!! Keep it up!!
  • ayankeefan51
    ayankeefan51 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    you look amazing and so much younger. happy for you. keep up the good work!
  • ChelleBalady
    Options
    Great job!
  • susanrechter
    susanrechter Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Awesome, possum! You look so happy! You're cute, too! Good job and keep on trekin'!:flowerforyou:
  • Cole7612
    Cole7612 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    That's Awesome!! Great job!!
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo!! Awesome job babe! I started at 324 and am down 81 pounds as of today! Way to go! We'll be at 100 in no time!
  • Rodamort
    Rodamort Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Keep at it!!
  • kimlynn919
    kimlynn919 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    great job!! i can't wait until i can post some over 80lb loss pics!! SOOOO NEAT!!! :smile: :smile:
  • kgbsn80
    kgbsn80 Posts: 21
    Options
    look like a different person congrats!
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • sugarkissprincess
    sugarkissprincess Posts: 2,595 Member
    Options
    Looking GREAT!!! Congratulations on your loss and best wishes moving forward! :drinker:
  • BrandNewFabulousMe
    Options
    I'm happy for you and wish you the best of luck!
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!! Great job and you should be so proud of yourself. The fear of gaining is always scary.. I did low carb/ atkins and just went off after losing 80 lbs in 6 months and gained all 80 plus some back .. so glad you are slowly easing off of what your doing. wish I had done that. now I started with 150 to lose and have lost 26 so far .You look amazing though! Keep up the good work!:flowerforyou:
  • cem614
    cem614 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You are doing awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!