Wardrobe items you bought with optimism....

Options
2»

Replies

• BurningAway
    Options
    Black cocktail dress with a lace back, hoping to wear it saturday -crosses fingers-
  • tavenne323
    tavenne323 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I actually just tried on a pair of Gap khaki pants I bought in, probably 2006, I SQUEEZED into them then. This weekend I was able to button them and move around fine...but, hello!? Who ever though low rise pants were a good idea.
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    elephant thong. LOL

do magnums count?
    Yes, they count for A LOT. Hi.
  • JillianMarieSoto
    JillianMarieSoto Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    A sand colored blazer is my goal article of clothing. I purchased it online and was devastated to see what it didn't fit. Instead of returning it, I vowed to lose some weight in order to look good in it.
  • AnotherOrangeCat
    Options
    I got two pairs of pants that were a bit tight, at the end-of-summer sales in 2012, thinking that I only need to lose a few pounds for them to fit well. Instead by the following summer I gained another 20. :cry: Hopefully next summer.

I generally don't buy smaller sizes though. Once I let myself be talked into buying a pair of pants that were 2 sizes smaller - as incentive to lose weight. They were a very pretty shade of blue. I lost the weight, put them on - and they just didn't look good on me. Total waste of money. There's more to fit than size. Life is soooo complicated. :ohwell: