Replies

• Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    gorilla-jimmies-russtle-space-time-1335224345R.jpg
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    Just sitting back watching how some of you are reacting. Thank you to the people who got it. A lot of these responses make me sad. I really don't get why some people revel in being nasty towards others.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-12886-1381259441-38.gif
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Just sitting back watching how some of you are reacting. Thank you to the people who got it. A lot of these responses make me sad. I really don't get why some people revel in being nasty towards others.

ZAmYgSg.gif
  • ToFatT0B3S1ck
    ToFatT0B3S1ck Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    In.
  • saschka7
    saschka7 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Whoa! This blew up fast....it was at 3 pages when I went out to get a sandwich and now it's at 6.

I may be camped out here for a while so I'd better get some snacks.

Unless it's locked in 2.5 minutes. :laugh:

Edited to add..it was faster than I thought: this made the top of page 7.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options

You called people c*nts repeatedly.....Who are you to judge other's negativity.
  • Sovictorrious
    Sovictorrious Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    tumblr_ll51tbLesd1qbs5kvo1_500.gif

LOVE
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    What is the over/under on the OP going private or deactivating?

2 more pages ...

Already went private after page two it turns out.
  • atb0821
    atb0821 Posts: 458 Member
    Options

So...someone actually "got it?"
  • awtume9
    awtume9 Posts: 423 Member
    Options

I can honestly say I have never seen someone call another person/people c words in the forums. Hypocrisy at its finest, sir.
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options

Calling out bullies doesn't make one a bully. People were acting that way, so I called them out.

what if I call you out for being a bully to a bully?
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    I'm late to this party!

Damn! There is some epic butthurt in here.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    What is the over/under on the OP going private or deactivating?

2 more pages ...

Already went private after page two it turns out.

I'm waiting for the deac .. this one seems a little delicate.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    I wonder if this will be the last straw in which the mods add to the Community Guidelines - "Please be aware that frivolous reporting is frowned upon and will be dealt with in the same manner as other forum violations (i.e warnings, strikes, and bans)."

It should be. The frivolous crap really delays their responding to the true needs for moderation like the anas and unhealthy lifestyle reporting.
  • katbirdinpa
    Options
    :grumble: :grumble:
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    ce0.jpg
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options

I can honestly say I have never seen someone call another person/people c u n t (s) in the forums. Hypocrisy at its finest, sir.

This may be the one that gets it locked shouldnt have done that :grumble: Now the fun is going to be over
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Decided I'm going to start reporting people who make rude, insulting, or any other type of unsupportive comments on these message boards, whether it's a thread I started or someone else. I encourage others to take on a vigilante attitude towards the negative people who poison the message boards. Let's keep it positive people!

But what if your vision of honesty is my vision of rude/insulting? Seems like I just read a "rate the person above" thread where someone was insulted by the rating given from another person. Who gets to decide? (Correct answer is me, because I rule my monitor.)

There is a lot going on. Why not just skip people who annoy you? Seek out those who inspire you.

Now now. There is no need for intelligence and logic in a thread like this.
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    getting popcorn for fun gifs to come.
    Hkq3c.gif
  • Mgregory723
    Mgregory723 Posts: 529 Member
    Options

Calling out bullies doesn't make one a bully. People were acting that way, so I called them out.

funny-pictures-fighting-jerry-springer-cats.jpg
This discussion has been closed.