Reporting People

Options

Replies

• taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Just sitting back watching how some of you are reacting. Thank you to the people who got it. A lot of these responses make me sad. I really don't get why some people revel in being nasty towards others.

You called people c*nts repeatedly.....Who are you to judge other's negativity.

Calling out bullies doesn't make one a bully. People were acting that way, so I called them out.

Calling anyone the C word is completely uncalled for. YOU sir are the one that should be reported. This is the irony I'm talking about. You called people who simply disagreed with you bully all the while you are making such comments. Shame on you!
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    Just sitting back watching how some of you are reacting. Thank you to the people who got it. A lot of these responses make me sad. I really don't get why some people revel in being nasty towards others.

wolf3.gif
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    6ylp.jpg?1316469165
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    I have to pee so badly but I feel like as soon as I get up the thread will disappear. :angry:
  • UKMarjie
    UKMarjie Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I wonder if this will be the last straw in which the mods add to the Community Guidelines - "Please be aware that frivolous reporting is frowned upon and will be dealt with in the same manner as other forum violations (i.e warnings, strikes, and bans)."

It should be. The frivolous crap really delays their responding to the true needs for moderation like the anas and unhealthy lifestyle reporting.

That would be nice.
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options

Calling out bullies doesn't make one a bully. People were acting that way, so I called them out.

Calling anyone the C word is completely uncalled for. YOU sir are the one that should be reported. This is the irony I'm talking about. You called people who simply disagreed with you bully all the while you are making such comments. Shame on you!
    2bb.gif
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    pradaboy....you sir are the deffinition of a buttnugget

also see: the browns

sorry. had to. :flowerforyou:
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options

No you are wrong. People said caulliflower wasn't bread.....and that cucumber wasn't bread......guess what....IT'S NOT!!! That doesn't make me a bully.....It makes me someone who's not going to replace food I like with awful tasking healthier impersonations. You're not better than anyone else. People don't have to agree with you (or each other) all the time. Let it go. Live your life and stop trying to be the forum police.....You live in a glass house and you're throwing too many stones.
  • taunto
    Options
    I wonder if this will be the last straw in which the mods add to the Community Guidelines - "Please be aware that frivolous reporting is frowned upon and will be dealt with in the same manner as other forum violations (i.e warnings, strikes, and bans)."

It should be. The frivolous crap really delays their responding to the true needs for moderation like the anas and unhealthy lifestyle reporting.

If you are suspicious of "targetted reporting" (as in, you think most of your posts are being reported by same person or same group of people) then you could ask the mods to look into it. And yes, I agree. Mods should make it official by adding a clause in the guidelines to calm butthurt reporting.
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,983 Member
    Options

190529_1845650097724_1134782857_2134136_482364_n.jpg
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    FnMB45E.gif
    0zImWwJ.gif

I watched this much longer than it deserved.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    gorilla-jimmies-russtle-space-time-1335224345R.jpg

tumblr_m6txteTWll1raoqryo1_500.jpg
  • awtume9
    awtume9 Posts: 423 Member
    Options

I can honestly say I have never seen someone call another person/people c words in the forums. Hypocrisy at its finest, sir.

This may be the one that gets it locked shouldnt have done that :grumble: Now the fun is going to be over

My apologies, I shall edit! Unless it's too late, then oh well.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    meanwhile i'm laughing at how childish all the negative people are acting.

Do you fart rainbows too?

I do!
  • lucan07
    lucan07 Posts: 509
    Options
    OK! this has gone far enough now just tried to report another spammer selling crocodile oil and got the message mailbox full, you will all be sorry he'll have all your names in his naughty book, and he'll send it to Santa!
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    I'm late to this party!

Damn! There is some epic butthurt in here.
    34310833.jpg
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    Has OP deactivated yet?

I was wondering this myself!
  • taunto
    Options
    MyFitnessPal Site-wide Community Guidelines

1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation
    a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written English, or belittling a user for posting a duplicate topic.
    b) If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, you will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself or a friend is not an excuse! Do not take matters into your own hands – instead, use the Report Post link to report an attack and we will be happy to handle the situation for you.

Don't call people the C word.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options

3slj67.jpg
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    It's threads like this and everybody's responses that keep me laughing and coming back, day after day, logging my food, supporting and being supported by my friends... Exactly how is it mean and not motivating again?

Sorry I was being so serious. Here is a stupid gif.
    TooStupid.gif
This discussion has been closed.