Friends to actually talk to and encourage!

Options
AmandaLloyd712
AmandaLloyd712 Posts: 18 Member
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
Hello!

I'm just getting started on my weight loss journey and am looking for some friends on here that actually would like to talk and get to know each other! I prefer to have people who actually know a bit about who I am cheering me on, and vice versa!
If anyone is interested in actually getting to know someone supporting them, feel free to add me! :)

Replies

• ayerg
    ayerg Posts: 33
    Options
    Count me in! A lot of my people are way too quiet. :)
  • john401
    Options
    count me in too
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    I can cheer, encourage, whatever is needed.

Anyone feel free to add me.
  • KellyJannine
    KellyJannine Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I seem to request friends with people and then they do not comment, encourage or converse with me. I have no problem encouraging you but I get tired of encouraging people who refuse to interact back with me. It is team US not team *you*.

Anyone who wants to join team US, please do add me. I have no problem with returning the love :)
  • EleMeleUkulele
    EleMeleUkulele Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'll be glad to support you on your journey. I created an account a long time ago, but only recently felt I could use some interaction with other MFPs here. My replies will probably be a bit late due to time zone differences, but if it's not a problem, feel free to add me! :)
    (That goes for everybody here, not just the OP. ;))
  • siegte16v
    siegte16v Posts: 139
    Options
    I'll do my best count me in :)
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Hey!!

I'll tell you why you should add me :drinker:

1- Daily Logger and Open Diary
    2 - talk and talk and talk and talk (infact you probably will want to slap me by the end of the week )
    3 - I've lost 75llbs and turned into a fitness nut so i'll motivate your *kitten*!!
    4 - I'm pretty awesome ( just ask my current friends )
    5 - I eat Big Macs, kebabs and Nutella LOADS and still lose weight!
    6 - I'm awesome lol but I guess I already said that! ( potentially narcissistic too ) but hey nobody's perfect!
    7 - I drink Tequila like its water :drinker:
    8 - I like to post angry rants about food that has truly upset me by being an epic failures when I've sooo looked forward to eating them!

but in all seriousness though, its easier to lose the weight when surrounded by a great bunch of people because my friends kick my *kitten* every day and it spurns me on! I'll do that for you!

Take Care and have a :drinker: on me!

C
  • queenwildcat
    Options
    A support system makes this lifestyle change SO much easier. Feel free to add me...and gest of luck. :)
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Whoop whoop

I'll tell you why you should add me....because I don't have to tell you why you should add me (oh damn did i just tell you why you should add me, oooopsy)
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    ^^^ don't add Ed, he's one of those nutter friends I have who I can't get rid of lol
  • nataliea683
    nataliea683 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    you can add me too :) i need the encouragement hope we can help each other along :) x
  • lknjohnson
    lknjohnson Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Count me in, You all can add me
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    ^^^ don't add Ed, he's one of those nutter friends I have who I can't get rid of lol

It's true
  • BabyNurseJen
    BabyNurseJen Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me (and anyone else too)! I try to be chatty.
  • workout_ninja
    workout_ninja Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    2 - talk and talk and talk and talk (infact you probably will want to slap me by the end of the week )
    C

She aint wrong!
  • mjf0461
    mjf0461 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Congratulations for making the decision to change your life by getting healthy. I'll be more than happy to be there for you to vent, ask questions, ramble and nail your *kitten* for not doing what you know you should do. I don't mence my words. If you ask me to help you I am not going to sugar coat it when you screw up. This is a lifestyle change not a DIET...
  • ElegantSlenderChic
    ElegantSlenderChic Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Please add me, I've been doing this solo but friends would make it a whole lot more fun...
  • stephanie_ellen
    Options
    you can add me!!
  • sophieayshe
    sophieayshe Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in! :happy:
  • FitWarrior7
    FitWarrior7 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I workout mon-fri consistently and Log/Encourage as well!
This discussion has been closed.