Friends to actually talk to and encourage!

Options

Replies

• shannongoneau
    shannongoneau Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I'll jump on boared with that. :)
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I am on daily, have an open diary and also like to get to know the people who are my friends and can get into some really good conversations.

Anybody feel free to send over a friend request and have a great Friday :happy:
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    I'll jump on boared with that. :)

Is this for me or the OP? I would hate to offend...
  • Sunflowerbanana
    Sunflowerbanana Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am just getting started on a weight loss journey also. Good luck to you !
  • kb762000
    kb762000 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    HI everyone.. name is Kelly and after reading all these posts I need people like all of you to talk to having people who can relate to you in your life long journey really helps.. I want to add everyone but it is going to take really long.. so can some of you add me please! I am a talker and also have lots of weight loss experience, stories, challenges ect. and am trying to loose some more! I also don't mind just talking as it is good to get to know the people you become friends with! hope to have some adds soon!
  • newfiecandy4
    newfiecandy4 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Same here, I have been doing well but feel all alone on here sometimes! All of my "real life" friends are already fit and don't seem to understand the struggle it can be to make such a huge life change. Add me!
  • bettyclv
    bettyclv Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Add me I need support and inspiration
  • KarinSeifert
    KarinSeifert Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me too please, I just re-joined and would love to help and be supported!
  • MrsRich2010
    Options
    I need friends too. I think I was afraid to add people because ppl on here make some not so nice comments lol. But i NEED friends and motivation. and am willing to help motivate others. Ive seen what motivation has done for my brother and sis in law on their weight loss journey with MFP. and im so ready! Feel free to add me. and i added some ppl who replied on your post too! Let's get it yall!
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like! I'm on every day (at least for a little bit), and love to encourage and interact with my friends. I have a relatively small group of friends and that's how I like it... that way I can talk to everyone! :happy:

Good luck to you all!
  • 271lisa
    271lisa Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a request... :)
  • lainie644
    lainie644 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    This is just my opinion based on past experience. I believe embarking on the journey to lose weight is something we can only do ourselves. Nobody else can do it for us..

It is not possible for those who are on the same journey to be a support person. We can give each other feedback and talk about our successes and failures, but support, I don't think so.

If you find one person who can give you the support you are looking for then I say congratulations and hang on to them.
  • AmandaLloyd712
    AmandaLloyd712 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I agree that it has to be done for ourselves, but it's nice to have people who are in the same boat that you can relate to along for the ride. Someone who knows how it feels, and the struggles you're going through to get there! :)

I appreciate all the amazing responses from everyone!!!

At this point I'm actually going to have to stop taking requests since I will never be able to keep up with that many people!! Haha
    Thank you all so much!!
  • LoveLea3
    Options
    Hi all please feel free to add me if you are looking for a little encouragement and support and are willing to offer the same.
    .. Words of edification is my love languages. ( From the book 5 love languages)
    This is where I went wrong with my weight
    >I believed a lie from an ex that I needed to lose 40 pounds when I was only at the weight of 125. The Result!!!
    >I gained exactly 40 pounds and ditched him. Unfortunately I still have to break the curse of using my weight as body armour to protect me from men like that!
    My goal is to get back down to 125 and I am presently at 161
    I have been a member now for a little over a week and I am watching every bite and working out like crazy!!!

What is your story and your comeback goals? Share if you care <3
  • NMGeo
    NMGeo Posts: 8
    Options
    Friend request sent.
  • MrsDRoosevelt
    MrsDRoosevelt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am absolutely game. I love seeing other people's progress- it is so inspiring. And I love to have my own progress acknowledged. I also need a place to turn sometimes when I can't stop thinking about ice cream!
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    Welcome:). Here to cheer you on
  • Vickster36
    Vickster36 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Count me in new aswell also looking for friends have sent friends request
  • Nikoruo
    Nikoruo Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I'm up for it :) I go in and out of talking but i do it in spree's. Mainly because when i say something I want it to be meaningful and it's usually long haha. Though i'm always down for more wonderful friends :D
  • GrimmJKA
    Options
    You can add me.
This discussion has been closed.