You have to be kidding me- a Cinnamon Roll ad?

Options

Replies

• cafeaulait7
    cafeaulait7 Posts: 2,459 Member
    Options
    For some reason, my ads are in Spanish.

Mine, too! But I posted some Spanish here and read articles in Spanish often enough.

I get Wi-Fi ads, Kindle and clothing ads the most. And a Spanish kid's cereal ad, lol. OK. I have no kids, btw.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    I have adblock. No more problems with ads now. But seriously - they are based on what YOU are looking at online.
  • firefoxxie
    firefoxxie Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    All ads on my browser are blocked. So nice to get a clean page :D
  • TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Try using Firefox as your browser and you won't get ads on MFP. I couldn't use IE to access this site for the longest time because it wasn't working properly in that browser, so I switched. I love not having them.

By the way, cinnamon rolls are delicious! If you skip the cream cheese icing, they aren't too bad in calories if you make small ones. I prefer mine homemade.
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I get car ads, weight loss ads and dog related stuff. They're reading my mind somehow, freaky! :grumble: :laugh:
  • ChangingAmanda
    ChangingAmanda Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    This is why I like the ABP extentions for Chrome and FireFox...
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    By the way, cinnamon rolls are delicious! If you skip the cream cheese icing, they aren't too bad in calories if you make small ones. I prefer mine homemade.
    WTF is the point of a cinnamon roll without the cream cheese icing?! It's just a freakin' vehicle to deliver the icing as far as I'm concerned. I don't get the whole "I don't like a lot of frosting" crowd... :noway: Oh well, to each their own I guess, and more for me!:drinker:

+1 for the ABP extensions. I have 0 ads, so I never have to worry.
  • somerisagirlsname
    somerisagirlsname Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    WTF is the point of a cinnamon roll without the cream cheese icing?! It's just a freakin' vehicle to deliver the icing as far as I'm concerned. I don't get the whole "I don't like a lot of frosting" crowd... :noway: Oh well, to each their own I guess, and more for me!:drinker:

It's particular frostings for me. I LOVE cinnamon roll type frosting but I don't like birthday cake frosting.
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options

Now I totally need to have one this weekend. Tim Horton's here I come. Only have to burn off an additional 460 calories somehow. :grumble:
    cinnamon_zps4313700e.gif
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    It's particular frostings for me. I LOVE cinnamon roll type frosting but I don't like birthday cake frosting.
    That's cool. But without cinnamon roll frosting, I might as well toast a piece of sprouted grain raisin bread. At least then I get some protein and fiber. :tongue:
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options

WTF is the point of a cinnamon roll without the cream cheese icing?! It's just a freakin' vehicle to deliver the icing as far as I'm concerned. I don't get the whole "I don't like a lot of frosting" crowd... :noway:

I thought i developed the statement ( I made it to my son ) That there is no such thing as too much chocolate, or too chocolatey.... But, I'm thinking, it could have been you.
  • Pooks1n1Schmoops
    Pooks1n1Schmoops Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Those sonsa*****es
  • ToFatT0B3S1ck
    ToFatT0B3S1ck Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I see the ad too. People are going to tell you it's based on what you look at on your computer. Well, I only use this computer for Facebook and MFP. I would like to know why I am getting ads for Papa Johns and other unhealthy foods as well.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    who cares
    that is yummy,
    you can still eat junk food
  • slim4health56
    slim4health56 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Cookies - not the kind you eat, but what's on your PC. I like the kind you eat better...
  • jeffd247
    jeffd247 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    What ads?

AdBlockPlus ftw.
  • Minx675
    Minx675 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I wish mine was a cinnamon roll ad - Poise Clean & Fresh? Seriously? LOL Who's been on my computer today?
  • tkdgirlms
    Options
    I'm at work, I can see no ads :-)
  • BrainOnAStick
    BrainOnAStick Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Ad blocking software does wonders for my web browsing.
  • Leeann1979
    Leeann1979 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Physiotherapy for Seniors...LOL

I'm 34