Any Lesbians/Bisexuals/Gays?

Options
Just curious :)
I was just wondering if there was more people I could relate to :)

Replies

• mayaocean
    mayaocean Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I'm a lesbian.
  • anro86
    anro86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    I'm bi-sexual. Don't usually advertise, but, hey, you asked :wink:
  • Slrajr
    Slrajr Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Lots :)
  • AestheticStar
    AestheticStar Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I'm bi.
  • LurveTheDoctor
    Options
    kinda used to swing both ways.. hooked up with a few girls.. dated one in high school for 6 months.. Just kinda meh on it.. I am married.. so.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    There a couple of groups if you search :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • shawnpcorreia
    Options
    I am a lesbian trapped in a man's body. ;)
  • peachcats
    Options
    According to OKCupid, 80% of the people that claimed to be bisexual only responded to one gender.
    http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/the-biggest-lies-in-online-dating/

I've personally met a lot of people who claim to be bisexual but definitely weren't.
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    lesbian.
  • leebesstoad
    leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    Gay man here. But I'm guessing the mods will close this one down real quickly because they will deem it to be political. Anything dealing with our sexuality, even just identifying ourselves is considered too controversial for some nervous nellies here and the thread will be closed, I'm afraid. Our mere existence offends some here.

There is a discussion group for the LGBT community over at http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups. Search for LGBT. For the guys there is also a subgroup for Bears, Cubs, and & all things fuzzy.

ETA: I'm about as out and annoying as hell as anyone here. And gladly accept FR from any member of the community who wants support. I have some tremendous LGBT friends, and some amazing ally friends as well.
  • skizzerbizkit
    skizzerbizkit Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Pansexual here. Nice to meet you. :)

( I'm Pantastic. :wink: )
  • LurveTheDoctor
    Options
    According to OKCupid, 80% of the people that claimed to be bisexual only responded to one gender.
    http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/the-biggest-lies-in-online-dating/

I've personally met a lot of people who claim to be bisexual but definitely weren't.

And how do you know that?
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    I'm straight, but party on Wayne...:drinker:
  • Keleb_DaWhiz
    Options
    I'm Gay. :)
  • xDawnsgrace
    Options
    pansexual.
  • leebesstoad
    leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    Just curious :)
    I was just wondering if there was more people I could relate to :)

If you are implying that you cannot relate to smeone unless they are also Lesbian/Bisexual/Gay, is it OK for someone who is not LGBT to imply they they cannot relate to someone who is (and search for a conversation with only those people)? I'm just thinking of how the outrage would ensue if someone posted the hetro counterpart to this post. THAT would be the thread that would get shut down by the MODs really quickly for being "too political" :wink:

Well there are certainly those here (and elsewhere) who cannot relate to someone who is. I'm very upfront about friend requests that I send (which is rare), but I do tell someone I am gay. And there have been people who have rejected the friend request on that basis. So yes, people cannot relate to me because I am gay here, even though I have been very successful at losing weight and inspiring my friends to do likewise. And to deny that obvious fact is to deny reality.
  • ronit_rai
    ronit_rai Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    bi'
  • hungrypotato
    hungrypotato Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    Zoophilia

:tongue:
  • karinajean2388
    karinajean2388 Posts: 162 Member
    Options