Any Lesbians/Bisexuals/Gays?

Options

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    According to OKCupid, 80% of the people that claimed to be bisexual only responded to one gender.
    http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/the-biggest-lies-in-online-dating/

I've personally met a lot of people who claim to be bisexual but definitely weren't.

I like the ***** and the **** ....Just sayin

It Bleeped my words out LOL

pretty sure you said you like the deck and the vaj right?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    i'm lesbain

i was almost a thespian once....does that count?
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    According to OKCupid, 80% of the people that claimed to be bisexual only responded to one gender.

I've personally met a lot of people who claim to be bisexual but definitely weren't.

I like the ***** and the **** ....Just sayin

It Bleeped my words out LOL

pretty sure you said you like the deck and the vaj right?

Ya the kitty and the pole :P
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    why did i not expect the link for pansexual to be a b!tchy smart alecky animation. i almost hear the fingers clicking and see the neck jerking in a stereotypical way. way to be exclusive and stereotypical. sorry for not being "hip" enough to know that.

btw. does that literally mean you are attracted to EVERY single thing? like transgenders and whatever else there may be that I'm not hip enough to know about?

The best I could do, since mainly smart aleckys use the term pansexual. Don't get me wrong there are some people who are genuinely pansexual, but most aren't. To have actually been in relation/ fell in attraction with all the possible combinations is pretty rare. If you went out of your way to achieve it, then you have a fetish and not really a pansexual.
  • SpecialSundae
    SpecialSundae Posts: 795 Member
    Options

In the bad old days when I was on OKC, I was listed as bi and I certainly responded to both, but was equally unsuccessful in finding a partner of either gender on there.

Just because you end up in a long relationship with one gender or the other doesn't mean you're not bi. My dad's best friend was a founding member of the Gay Liberation Front, proceeded to marry a woman and have a 20+ year marriage with four kids, and after that ended entered a stable relationship with another bisexual man (that's been about 10 years now).
  • massage_gal
    massage_gal Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Nope, but definitely gay/bi/lesbian friendly!!
  • ashandstuff
    ashandstuff Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Pansexual here. Nice to meet you. :)

( I'm Pantastic. :wink: )

Can I get a whoop whoop??? sorry, so sorry I already regret the whoops
  • skizzerbizkit
    skizzerbizkit Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Pansexual here. Nice to meet you. :)

( I'm Pantastic. :wink: )

Can I get a whoop whoop??? sorry, so sorry I already regret the whoops

Haha whoops are always welcome! :)
  • MissChyna
    MissChyna Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    :raises hand:

Pansexual ^_^
  • hungrypotato
    hungrypotato Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    Zoophilia

:tongue:

Really? some people are just special :angry: :noway:

I was just joking. Not really into that
  • katy_jean_hall
    Options
    Bi <3
  • sodapopklc
    Options
    Bi :smile: x
  • nixivixxCHANGED
    Options
    Bisexual here :)
  • Sphyk1
    Sphyk1 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    lesbian in Colorado
  • joselo2
    joselo2 Posts: 461
    Options
    I am a gay man. I weigh 340lbs, down from 410lbs. I'd be really keen to connect with any lesbian, gay, bisexual people who are/have been big like me, because being lgbt and obese can feel quite invisable and lonely sometimes i think.
  • benol1
    benol1 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Non-practicing bi-sexual. (I'm married).
  • TattedInStilettos
    TattedInStilettos Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Lesbian...
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I'm bisexual :happy: *cough* and single.
  • ajlandon
    ajlandon Posts: 115 Member
    Options

Hrm... well, when I was on OKC, I only responded to women because they were the only ones who wrote messages worth responding to. All I got from men were creepy messages or from guys who had clearly not read my profile.
  • MaiLinna
    MaiLinna Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I'm too young to know. o///o If I had to guess it'd be pansexual. The mind is the most beautiful thing about a person...I really don't care what's underneath the hood. Sex ain't nothin.