Ladies, you don't have to eat 1,200 cal's to lose weight!

NRSPAM
NRSPAM Posts: 961 Member
I am proof! :))) 5'3" 150lb's 27%BF. Still losing. Eating 1,800-2,000cal's/day. Weights, Zumba, and treadmill. :wink: :happy:

[img]http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z115/nrspam/Facebook/Untitled Album-2/74757_4791914925229_457882937_n.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z115/nrspam/Facebook/Untitled Album-2/598613_4791920165360_113153986_n.jpg[img/][/img][img]http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z115/nrspam/Facebook/Mom and Dads wedding/34679_1476239795423_6329306_n.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z115/nrspam/Facebook/Mom and Dads wedding/35088_1476234195283_4345119_n.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z115/nrspam/Facebook/Profile Pictures/012_zps6e2d31b8.jpg[/img]

015_zps6742c9bc.jpg

006_zps36c62cc9.jpg

001_zps8e98aad7.jpg

014_zps52b7afeb.jpg

[img]http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z115/nrspam/Facebook/Profile Pictures/621424_4791457793801_160965360_o.jpg[/img]

Replies

• nogoldilocs
    nogoldilocs Posts: 87 Member
    Congrats on your success.
  • leebesstoad
    leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member
    Looking good. Congrats. Out of curiosity, what's the timeline between the first and last pictures. But be proud of what you've done. No, you don't have to eat 1200 to lose weight. Not at all.
  • ThriceBlessed
    ThriceBlessed Posts: 499 Member
    Congrats! I know I shouldn't eat only 1200 calories, because my BMR if I was at my ideal weight would be over 1300, so that means if I was at my perfect weight, and in a coma, it would take more than 1200 calories to keep my organs and metabolic processes running.
  • NRSPAM
    Sorry the pics are all screwed up. I swear I resized them. Lol. I'm lucky I even got them to show up! Geez! I swear I followed the directions, or atleast I tried to.
  • NRSPAM
    Looking good. Congrats. Out of curiosity, what's the timeline between the first and last pictures. But be proud of what you've done. No, you don't have to eat 1200 to lose weight. Not at all.

I lost most of my weight the first year, but then my Curves facility closed down, and I had to figure things out without it. I'm really on a roll now though! This is the second year, and until recently I admit I had a hard time losing. I was eating back most of my exercise calories, (I have a bodymedia) and I don't know if I was eating too much, or just losing inches, and not reflecting on the scale, since I'm building muscle. I have definately lost inches though recently! :))) Just started doing NROLFW! Love it!!! Highly recommend it to everyone! I see myself getting stronger EVERY DAY! :D
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member

I lost most of my weight the first year, but then my Curves facility closed down, and I had to figure things out without it. I'm really on a roll now though! This is the second year, and until recently I admit I had a hard time losing. I was eating back most of my exercise calories, (I have a bodymedia) and I don't know if I was eating too much, or just losing inches, and not reflecting on the scale, since I'm building muscle. I have definately lost inches though recently! :))) Just started doing NROLFW! Love it!!! Highly recommend it to everyone! I see myself getting stronger EVERY DAY! :D
    You go! I have a BMF too and I've just recently started lifting. The scale moves slower but the clothes fit better! :drinker:
  • NRSPAM
    Yep! :)
  • michelleLynette
    michelleLynette Posts: 289 Member
    You look awesome sweetie..Keep it up!!
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Amazing work OP! I love stories where people eat all the food!
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Amazing work OP! I love stories where people eat all the food!
    dis
  • MyLovesMyLife
    MyLovesMyLife Posts: 424 Member
    awesome great job!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Awesome job!!!
  • EdwardNortonFan43
    EdwardNortonFan43 Posts: 150 Member
    I think it's different for each person, but obviously what you're doing works for you, so that's great! You look great!
    I just don't think people should judge others because of what the other person may choose to do in order to lose weight.
  • SStruthers13
    SStruthers13 Posts: 150 Member
    Another person who thinks because something works for them it works for everyone.
  • Shyloh1
    Shyloh1 Posts: 422 Member
    Another person who thinks because something works for them it works for everyone.

Huh?

All the OP was stating was that you can eat more and still lose weight. She is just posting what works for her and trying to encourage women to eat!. Too many women,eat too little to fuel their body.

What's wrong with eating more food?:grumble:
  • NRSPAM
    :wink: :smile: Yes.
  • NRSPAM
    I think it's different for each person, but obviously what you're doing works for you, so that's great! You look great!
    I just don't think people should judge others because of what the other person may choose to do in order to lose weight.

Not judging, just stating facts. I like food.
  • NRSPAM

Well, yeah, I guess if you want to lay around the house all day, and try to lose weight, I guess you would have to eat 1,200 cal's. Lol.
  • I think it is great!! Keep up the awesome work and forget the "negative" comments.
  • NRSPAM
    Tried to edit the photos. Didn't work. You can also see some of the same photos in my profile pics. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!