If you like cats you are allowed to be my friend

Options

Replies

• Oh_Allie
    Oh_Allie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I LOVE that you clarified that you don't eat cats. I laughed so hard.

I'm horribly allergic to cats but I like them. :)
  • lebaker310
    lebaker310 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    What if I just like cat videos?
  • Pooks1n1Schmoops
    Pooks1n1Schmoops Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I love cats. Mine is named Teeny. She is the coolest.

You are allowed to be my friend too.
  • Pooks1n1Schmoops
    Options
    I tolerate cats just as a general animal lover, and of course the kittens are cute. But I would never want to own one, and litter boxes...disgusting! I will stick with dogs. I don't think I could turn down a stray cat though. I would at least keep and feed it until I found a good home for it.
    Yup, that pretty much sums up how I feel too.

It's not disgusting to actually pick up your dog's feces? Or are you one those those ews that don't pick up the poo??

Which is it!
  • Pooks1n1Schmoops
    Options
    But what if I don't wanna be your friend?? :P

I think I'll be ok. I mean you aren't even a real cat

Lulz
  • tumbledownhouse
    tumbledownhouse Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I adore cats. My cat in particular, because obviously she is the best. I should be but am not ashamed to admit that I made my cat a hot water bottle this morning in case she got chillypops in our newly freezing flat while I was out. Even she looked at me like I was mental. Which I probably am.
  • Pooks1n1Schmoops
    Options
    i love my cat. i was out tonight and saw people were giving out kittens to find new homes. then and there i wanted to take a cat home with me...i miss having a young cat at home. i have to find a cat that will do well with my older one so they can get along.

Mine doesn't realize she's a cat. She thinks she's a human. She hates all other animals and does the growly thing.
  • Pooks1n1Schmoops
    Options
    I adore cats. My cat in particular, because obviously she is the best. I should be but am not ashamed to admit that I made my cat a hot water bottle this morning in case she got chillypops in our newly freezing flat while I was out. Even she looked at me like I was mental. Which I probably am.

I'm adding you as a friend because that is cute......and slightly mental.
  • Pooks1n1Schmoops
    Options
    When I was 7, I put my actively in-labor cat on top of my sleeping 5 year-old sister and she had 5 kittens on top of her. My cats and I play the best jokes.

You're evil. I like you.
  • davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    cats are great, apart from when my one steals the tuna off my potato which I was looking forward to after roasting in for a hour and a half lol
  • kowajenn
    kowajenn Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I have 6 cats, 5 we chose and 1 we inherited because he's elderly and wasn't being cared for properly. When we had just the 5 it didn't seem quite as ridiculous as when #6 came in.

I love them way more than I love carbs and that's saying something!
  • tm82001
    tm82001 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I own three great rescued cats...two ginger boy kittens who are brothers (aged 6 months) and one female tuxedo cat (aged 3 years old). They are the bestest creatures IN THE WORLD! Meow!
  • oc1timoco
    oc1timoco Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I have a cat named stir fry and another called 2-can (that's how much food he eats). In truth people don't have cats. Cats have people, or more like a staff. They seldom come to us except when its not convenient, we clean their box and they let us pet them when they want to. They wont play fetch and if you fall down a well good luck in getting one to go get help. They are lazier than a pet coon and in the middle of the night they get all wound up like a Ferret on a double cappuccino. I don't know why but yes I like cats
  • Rosieannaxo
    Options
    I have two cats :D One named Mitty who I found wandering in the streets when he was just few weeks old, all cold and hungry :( And my cat Charly, who was found in a dumpster by my father. Both rescued and both adored and loved :D I like to call them King Mitty & Queen Charly because they just rule this house hold haha :D Btw Mitty is my profile pic :D
  • chevyman777
    Options
    I am picking up my baby Male cat today. replacing my cat who died from Lime dise. tick bites. looking forward to raising him. hey i need a name. can you help. male, white with orange bloches. loves to cuddle.
  • tenilleless
    tenilleless Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm owned by two cats. People can add me if they want. :flowerforyou:
    I'm going to school to work with animals so I'm a fan of everything that has less then 6 legs, and even some with six.
    The cat thats my pic right now is a spoiled, manipulative, fatty but he loves you if you want to brush him and he does try to rescue you when you take a shower/bath by trying to drag you out of the terrible water. My other cat loves everyone to death and just wants to cuddle them, play with them, and fart on them before chewing up their stuff. In other words, he thinks hes a boston terrier.:laugh:
  • Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Dogs will watch you eat dinner hoping there's a little left afterwards so they have some. Cats watch you eat dinner hoping you'll fall over dead so they can have it all.
  • blueuniverse
    blueuniverse Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Love cats! I have 2. Chubbs was a bottle baby that I fostered and ended up keeping. My other, Diablo (in my profile pic), was deemed for euthanasia at a local shelter when he was a baby because he had a number of health problems. So I took him in as well. He's almost 4 yrs old now and very healthy. I brought him with me to my parent's house this weekend, and he has been stalking and attacking them at random, and scaring the crap out of my mom's persians. It's hilarious.
  • __freckles__
    __freckles__ Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    <
    :)
  • Pamstimelines
    Pamstimelines Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I love cats. I understand why some people don't love them but I don't trust them either! Ha Hah ha