I LOVE cats but........Dogs rule
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Dogs > cats
  • NGFive
    NGFive Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Cats are like people and dogs ...some of them I like and some of them I do not like
  • _Bajiggity
    _Bajiggity Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Guess I'm not going to be your friend then. I'm a dog and horse person. I HATE cats, most useless things ever domesticated, can't think of a use for them except rodent control, and at that poison and traps work better.

wow! aren't you a peach!
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Guess I'm not going to be your friend then. I'm a dog and horse person. I HATE cats, most useless things ever domesticated, can't think of a use for them except rodent control, and at that poison and traps work better.

wow! aren't you a peach!

Why should I have to like cats? The damned things stalk my ducklings!
  • alimac92
    alimac92 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Our cat was neglected and lived in the gardens. She adopted us and sleeps on everything she shouldn't sleep on.
    She is so pampered by my kids and has us all running round opening doors for her and scratching behind her ears if she decides to let us.
    ????????????
  • somerisagirlsname
    somerisagirlsname Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I like cats, but they don't like me or my respiratory system. I'm going through allergy shots soon to try and change that. If that doesn't work I might get one of these little guys:

cute-sphynx-kittens-3.jpg

I'd name him Gollum, and if I had another either Smeagol or Dobby.
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    i love cats. i dont like dogs. just my preference. my cat is at home dying as we speak. :( im crushed. ive had her since she was a baby. i got her 16 years ago on my 21st birthday. i know shes going to meet jesus soon and luckily my church was doing a blessing of the animals last night and my baby was able to get blessed. it really was awesome. i get off work in an hour. i really pray she is still alive so i can have just a little more time with her.
  • _Bajiggity
    Options

wow! aren't you a peach!

You don't have to like them, but poisoning anything is just cruel! :angry:
  • Cedura
    Cedura Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I love cats.
    I have 5 cats.
    We should be friends.
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    how-to-tell-if-your-cat-is-plotting-to-kill-you.jpg

Oh my gosh, my cat stares at me just like that. Now I know what she is thinking....:embarassed:
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    I like cats, but they don't like me or my respiratory system. I'm going through allergy shots soon to try and change that. If that doesn't work I might get one of these little guys:

cute-sphynx-kittens-3.jpg

I'd name him Gollum, and if I had another either Smeagol or Dobby.

I want a sphinx so bad. I would name her "Lucy Furless"....lol

Anyway, here is my cat. This is her happy, sad, hungry, excited, relaxed, lazy, upset, disturbed, mad, and any other expression you can think of...

4f376cf1-715d-4af4-bc52-c88c778f4c1c.jpg
  • Eleonora91
    Eleonora91 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    CATSSSSSSSSS

<3<3<3<3<3

*turns into some childish fangirl*
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options

wow! aren't you a peach!

I don't care if it's cruel or not, I will poison mice any chance I get, or use glue boards and traps, who cares about cruelty where vermin are concerned? Rather have them spread disease and contaminate feed?
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Our cat was neglected and lived in the gardens. She adopted us and sleeps on everything she shouldn't sleep on.
    She is so pampered by my kids and has us all running round opening doors for her and scratching behind her ears if she decides to let us.
    ????????????

LOL, sounds like my cat. She was a stray that stayed. I actually feel honored when she lets me pet her. Damn she's got me.:ohwell:
  • NeverCatchYourBreath
    Options
    we should be friends.
  • _Bajiggity
    Options

wow! aren't you a peach!

I don't care if it's cruel or not, I will poison mice any chance I get, or use glue boards and traps, who cares about cruelty where vermin are concerned? Rather have them spread disease and contaminate feed?

Why come into a thread about liking cats then? :noway: Just to cause trouble? done with you! don't bother responding...will not read!
  • blutxcowboy
    Options
    Cats are OKAY...Dogs are AWESOME!
  • looseweight_
    Options
    I have 4 cats and 5 dogs.. Some may call me crazy.. I would have to agree haha! :)
  • NeverCatchYourBreath
    Options

wow! aren't you a peach!

You poison a mouse, it goes outside and dies. A cat or dog eats it and you've just poisoned someone's pet. Good job.