Plastic surgery

Have you ever had any plastic surgery? If not, would you ever consider it? I had one. Guess what procedure it is. I bet you won't get it.

Replies

• Hildy_J
    Hildy_J Posts: 1,050 Member
    Butt implants? :bigsmile:
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    ears pinned back?
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Boobs.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    No, never have, never would, could never afford it ( I live on Social Security).
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    How are we supposed to guess what procedure you had if you don't even have pictures of yourself up?

I personally would consider aging-related cosmetic procedures that don't require general anesthesia. Botox, fillers, nips and tucks, etc.
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Nope. My guess is you would have pinky toes removed.

Nearest I've had was a chemical peel
  • padams2359
    padams2359 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Have a severely deveated septum that is not really noticeable to others. Never broke my nose. I want to breath easier, especially during allergy season, but I don't want my nose any bigger (only straightening what is there), or any smaller (removing cartilage). Kinda funny to want plastic surgery to look exactly like yourself.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    yes.

no.

yes, i've had some.
    no, i could never guess being that you have pictures of trays of food as your profile pic. lol.
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Lopitoffame
  • mcrowe1016
    mcrowe1016 Posts: 647 Member
    I have never had any but I see no problem with modest procedures. I saw a woman who had a facelift done you would never know except she look 10 years younger.I just don't like it when you look at someone and know they've had work done. I have had laser hair removal on my legs.I don't think that counts though.
  • links_slayer
    links_slayer Posts: 1,151 Member
    who couldn't use an extra inch and a half or so?
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Yep. Got my boobs cut down. It didn't stick though. I definitely did it too young (19), but it was still the best thing I did. I would definitely consider getting more done. Not right now, but maybe someday. Although I'm very very good about my skincare (face and body) and am getting pretty great about exercise, so hopefully I'll be putting it off for a long time. My doctor actually hugged me when I told her I wear sunscreen rain or shine, inside or out, and reapply it every 2 hours when I'm on the beach.

Edit: I forgot my guess! I'm going to go with having your ears pulled back. That's a weird one. The only reason I know it is because a woman in the waiting room when I had my reduction was getting a checkup after that too. She also had her woman area done. I had never heard of either before. Ah the things you learn!
  • tbresina
    tbresina Posts: 558 Member
    I had my double chin lipo'd.........No matter how skinny I could have gotten I would have it, it was genetic and I am so happy I did it!
  • ihateyoga
    ihateyoga Posts: 111
    How are we supposed to guess what procedure you had if you don't even have pictures of yourself up?

I personally would consider aging-related cosmetic procedures that don't require general anesthesia. Botox, fillers, nips and tucks, etc.
    You are right. I hate to post my pictures online. But I will do it this time.
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Never had it. Would love to have it for a boob lift, not to make them smaller or bigger but just to get them back to where they are supposed to be :laugh:
  • Cheval13
    Cheval13 Posts: 350 Member
    I can't tell which one you've had. the kind of procedures I've had are all cleft lip and palate related, so those are the ones I'm most familiar with. consider about 11 plastic surgery/reconstructive surgeries for nose and lip, and that's me.
    When people talk about plastic surgery, I'm like, why would you have that done if you didn't have to just to look "normal?" but then I realized that even though my body issues are more obvious to others, we all have them. :) I can tell that in about ten years I am definitely going to want to get rid of the creases in my forehead between my eyes.
  • ihateyoga
    ihateyoga Posts: 111
    No one got it right yet.:tongue:
  • I would get a boob job.
  • TinGirl314
    TinGirl314 Posts: 430 Member
    I can't get plastic surgery, my luck something would go wrong or fall out/off. I'm trying to learn to be content with myself the way I am.

Not sure what you had done though, don't think people can make an educated guess by the information provided.
  • shapefitter
    shapefitter Posts: 900 Member
    My plastic credit card could do with surgery.