Plastic surgery

Replies

• bridgew24
    bridgew24 Posts: 143 Member
    I have wanted a nose job since I was about 10, and even more so since an incident I had about 2 years ago. :grumble:
    There is also a medical side to it as my septum is deviated and breathing can be quite difficult!
    But when you see how wrong these things can go.. And spending 20 grand for a slightly smaller and straighter nose is ridiculous. I guess you just hang on to childhood insults haha
    Boob job I'll consider post-kids!

I'm going to guess you've had an eye lift? Just for something different!
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Had a Circumferential Body Lift a year ago end of September.... Might have some more done at some point, have major issues with my inner thighs but gotta pay for the body lift first lol... and I have no idea what you had done......
  • SwitzEngine
    SwitzEngine Posts: 3,418 Member
    No one got it right yet.:tongue:

eyebrow?
  • la8ydi
    la8ydi Posts: 294 Member
    Hmmmm well I'm assuming it's something in your face, since we're supposed to guess from your pic. My guess is...cheek implants.
  • ken_hogan
    ken_hogan Posts: 854 Member
    facial hair permanently removed???
  • ihateyoga
    ihateyoga Posts: 111
    Bhahahaha. You guys cracked me up. My eyebrows? No, they are mine. They are naturally fake looking. Eye lift? No, they are typical Asian eyes :tongue: . Facial hair removal? No, never even waxed all my life. If I tell you what it was, you guys will beat me up. I will wait a little bit.:bigsmile:
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    I've had a modified tummy tuck (skin removal only) and a chin implant. Boobs are in the near future.
  • RunningForeverMama
    RunningForeverMama Posts: 261 Member
    I haven't had any but I do want dermal fillers especially for my tear troughs.:smile:

I'm considering, considering a tummy tuck after I've been at my goal of a year or so. I don't have confidence in my tummy skin shaping up after all I have put it through but I do hope it won't come to that and that I will be happy enough with it, I don't really care if it's perfectly perfect.:wink:
  • lessac
    lessac Posts: 105 Member
    Cat implant to the chest. Should be it.
  • la8ydi
    la8ydi Posts: 294 Member
    ^^^^^ Bahahaha cat implant! ^^^^^
  • Peg_M
    Peg_M Posts: 34
    maybe she used to be a he?
  • ken_hogan
    liposuction? (Spelling??)
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    I haven't had anything done, but I have a whole bucket list of cosmetic procedures that I'd like to have done "someday."
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Did you get that surgery to get your eyes widened like a lot of Asian girls do?

I would consider a BBL and a nose job if I don't have to worry about grad student loans in the near future.
  • ihateyoga
    ihateyoga Posts: 111
    maybe she used to be a he?
    NOOOOOO! If it was sex reassignment surgery, I would have showed you the picture of a different part of my body. I wasn't a man!:explode:
  • ken_hogan
    Hair plugs?
  • __freckles__
    __freckles__ Posts: 1,238 Member
    Double eyelid surgery.
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Did you get yaeba done?
  • EdwardNortonFan43
    EdwardNortonFan43 Posts: 150 Member
    After I lose all the weight I want to lose, I'm going to have a tummy tuck.

I had my boobs done several years ago. They look great, don't they? :)

I'm guessing you had lip injections?
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Why are you wanting people to guess?

My guess is you are really the cat in the picture. :bigsmile:

Oh, just tell us, please!