Here because of Today Show? Join the club!

Options
13»

Replies

• Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome everyone...I have been here since April and have lost nearly 32lbs! This site is amazing....and I feel so healthy and am the fittest I have been for years!

The forums are also an amazing place to look around! Any questions, just post and you will find tonnes of people who will help you!....Including ME! :flowerforyou:

Welcome :drinker:
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone I am the one from the today show., My name is tamara and its true I did this all on my own with the help of family friends and this great site.. I am always up for challange, I am here for ya'll whenever you need me and I will try to email back when you email me. I get up at 330 every morning and check my mail before I head out to the gym. But y'll its late its almost 11 pm I have been up since 330 am and 330 am tomorrow comes mighty early..I thank ya'll for all your support and if I can help out with anythig please let me know..Tamara
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Welcome everyone! Someone just linked me to the video from this morning. It's AWESOME to see so many people joining the site.
    Feel free to friend request me. :)
  • MysticMaiden22
    MysticMaiden22 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    *bump* so I can watch the video later
  • shari253
    shari253 Posts: 202
    Options
    Here is the link to our on-going thread for the Today Show joinees. Please join us! The thread is found in the Motivation and Support section.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/111678-today-show-club-everyone-always-welcome

Shari
  • milrely
    milrely Posts: 2
    Options
    Im here because of the Today Show !!!
  • shari253
    shari253 Posts: 202
    Options
    Mirely, click on the link in my previous post to join a community of others who are all here because of the Today Show.

Shari.