"You're still fat"

Options

Replies

• srogers89
    srogers89 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Stupid ignorant b**ches! I am so sorry that there are people like that in the world....good on your for not letting it deter your goals. You will look back on this moment 75lbs from now and laugh at how silly they were.
  • DWCPHC
    DWCPHC Posts: 8
    Options
    You go girl! Hang onto that positive attitude. I saw another great quote--"I may be fat, but you're ugly. I can go on a diet." You might want to change that to, "I may still be fat, but you're RUDE and STUPID." But a better comeback would be, "God bless you" which would really throw them off!
  • angelamary61
    angelamary61 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I sometimes see people bigger than me out running, walking etc and all I think is. good for you, your out there making a difference.
    Sometimes people pass me when I am walking and they are skinny runners and I think, so what, good for me, I am out there.

Proud of you, keep up the good work.
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    I agree with all the others, let it just fuel you to meet your goals and ignore them. I remember this little boy getting abused by his peers and he spoke up and said that is OK, one day I will leave you in the dust and he did, he is a doctor now.
  • MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    If its not in your playlist already, add it and crank it! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oz_-VaTHpc8).

"Get, that, dirt off your shoulder"

Love it.

Also, I agree with the person who said it's always gonna be something. If you're overweight they will call you fat. If you're skinny someone will yell that you should eat a cheeseburger. My friend was walking with her 7 yr old son and baby niece in a stroller and someone screamed out of their car at her "F-ing stupid b
    soccer mom!" and threw a fast food cup at her.

What? Just goes to show you! Some people are plain old crazy! And mean for no good reason. Let's all keep on truckin' and spite the haters!
  • mmckee10
    mmckee10 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    There were girls in high school like that. I was 135lbs and getting called fat. My response was "yeah, but i'm working on it. I can lose the weight.. but you're ugly on the inside and no amount of working out can fix that, honey".

Bottom line = Keep your chin up and smile. You CAN do this. You are WORTH IT. :flowerforyou: :heart: :drinker:
  • TLei6h
    TLei6h Posts: 15
    Options
    you may view them as skinny but guaranteed they are skinny fat. and haven't looked after there body since that had to make their own decisions and one day will probably be on the corner trying to keep their heart rate up. keep on trucking and do you and never mind what the skinny fat jerks who where driving lol has to yell out their window.
  • lesutherl
    lesutherl Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    i appreciate your pain and willingness to work through it. Most of us have had similar experiences It hurts. sometimes we let it get to us. But you are strong and I know you will keep on losing and working on exercise.
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on keeping going. Mean people suck.

I have been noticing many, many, many heavier people working out - riding bikes, jogging, walking, whatever. Yeah, they're (we're) not as elegant as all the slim 20 year old joggers going by shirtless. But we're working harder and we're making ourselves better.
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    That "hey fat girl" piece is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Galanthus63
    Options
    They may have been cute on the outside, but they're more than ugly on the inside.

Keep smiling.
  • ashliejones13
    Options
    That really hurts my heart. Instead of being sad about what those evil souls say, use it as motivation. Try taking a kick boxing class or there are some free on YouTube and pretend they're right in front of you. Use that hurt and pretend to kick their *kitten*! Burn those calories and probe them wrong! You're doing amazing! I remember it took me forever to hit 4 miles :D
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    ^^This!

Congrats on your weight loss and for getting out there and getting your calorie burn on. You rock, they suck!! :flowerforyou:
  • PeggyBa55
    Options
    Ignore the ugly, nasty people. You are out there moving and doing an awesome job...down 15 lbs....you go girl!!!
  • Smileydietgirl
    Options
    What nasty girls! That's so mean. Don't let it get to you, and keep going! Congrats on your progress so far :)
  • horselo285
    horselo285 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Well...They're still miserable b*itches. Personally, I would rather be fat than a miserable b*itch.. Us chunky people...well, we can lose weight...but miserable b*itches...they will be miserable b*itches forever. You are awesome! They aren't! Congrats on hitting 4 miles!
  • mcneil47
    mcneil47 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty convinced that people are stupid. They just are. Pat yourself on the back for 4 miles!!! You're a rockstar!!! Keep at it, and remember that karma will get them.
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    OP, I don't know if you've read all these many pages of posts, but I can tell ya, NO ONE is posting umpteen pages of posts encouraging those 'skinny' hoochies!

Pounds lost... Stamina increasing and a pool of support!

Hell yeah, girl, YOU GOT THIS!! Keep rockin'!! :-D
  • fatfrost
    fatfrost Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Me too hon! It's cool though. I'm working on it a little it every day--as are you. And time won't fix what's wrong with them.
  • CarmenDsewell
    Options
    Just want to say that you are doing GREAT!!! keep working toward your goals and don't listen to the negative comments others make. Especially if those comments are coming from someone who has no clue what your life is about. Please just let comments like that just roll off your back. :wink: