Help

Options
2»

Replies

• __freckles__
    __freckles__ Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Also by the looks of your photo and your profile - you are NOT a big fat mess. It seems you might have some body image issues going on. You look great hun. Are you sure you want to lose 10 more pounds? If you're worried about being "flabby" as you say, you'll want to start weight training with heavy weights.

I would say that yes I went into recovery for an eating disorder a year ago so i get overwhelmed by all of this :( i would be happier if i lost what i have gained through a love of cake and 'candy'

Then you're in the right place. How tall are you? 126 sounds like a healthy weight for someone recovering from an eating disorder no matter what your height - so good for you. If you eat at a slight calorie deficit and start lifting heavy I think you'll be very pleased with your results. Remember, restricting calories like crazy will only make you want to binge. So if you eat at a slight calorie deficit, you will lose the weight, but it takes time and patience. The snail wins the weight loss race, so join in and expect to lose no more than 1-2 pounds a week. In fact, I'm about 5 pounds from goal and have dropped my weight loss to 0.5 lbs a week.
  • hellothere1212
    Options
    girl be happy you only have 9 lbs to lose! you can do that in no time once you get strict and do what it takes.