Deadlift Socks

Options
13»

Replies

• sluggz
    sluggz Posts: 134
    Options
    there should always be pictures of women lifting.... in any argument. in booty shorts and long socks. ALWAYS.
  • FrnkLft
    FrnkLft Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    there should always be pictures of women lifting.... in any argument. in booty shorts and long socks. ALWAYS.

Holy crap, this.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    seconded (or thirded??)

:D
  • sluggz
    Options

i will support any side of a debate that includes said pics.
  • FrnkLft
    Options

These are a good option actually, but then I really don't like all the MMA style branding on them. Good suggestion though! Why are these things so scarce on the web though, you would think someone could make a killing selling these.
  • mantium999
    mantium999 Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    In only cuz I heard there were booty shorts and long socks in this thread. As for the original question, I am slowly working my weight up on deads, so at the moment, even if i hit my shins, probably wouldn't be an issue.
  • JoRocka
    Options
    You're all welcome

tumblr_md5nwxfCWW1r48djso1_500_zpsb1dfb6e9.jpg
    squat_deadlift_zpsaa955fa8.jpg

and for giggles

my shopping from Monday... why? because it was there- and it was funny. mmmhmmmm bacon!

20131014_143138_zps42e312cb.jpg
  • sluggz
    Options
    great. not going to get any work done today... distracted already.... by chocolate, eggs, bacon and coffee. get your mind out the gutter, pervs...
  • FrnkLft
    Options
    Fantatic.
  • JoRocka
    Options
    I know- I get very distracted by bacon- I don't even like jalapeno poppers but I saw a fun recipe for bacon wrapped ones.

GAH!! I almost wanted to try them ;)

mhmmmm bacon (said in best homer simpson voice!)
  • Snow3y
    Snow3y Posts: 1,412 Member
    Options
    You get shin guards (similar to the socks) that are specifically for your shins and you can go wild dragging the bar against your shins..
  • FrnkLft
    Options
    I picked up some black soccer socks yesterday, and I'm going to cut the feet off some old crew socks and put the sleeves up front. Keeping it simple and cheap.
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    I know- I get very distracted by bacon- I don't even like jalapeno poppers but I saw a fun recipe for bacon wrapped ones.

GAH!! I almost wanted to try them ;)

mhmmmm bacon (said in best homer simpson voice!)

Bacon wrapped dates are good too.
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    I picked up some black soccer socks yesterday, and I'm going to cut the feet off some old crew socks and put the sleeves up front. Keeping it simple and cheap.

Best way to do it, K.I.S.S.
  • JoRocka
    Options
    Bacon wrapped dates are good too.

I think if my date were wrapped in bacon we'd never leave the house..

oh wait...

nm.

I don't like dates really- someone suggested bacon wrapped hard boiled eggs. That might be a new thing for me ;)
  • FrnkLft
    Options

Best way to do it, K.I.S.S.

Man, I live by KIS.