current progress pic ,makes me excited for the future!

Options

Replies

• ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    what a difference 13lbs make, you can tell you lost a TON of inches too!!!! keep up the great work and way to go hubby too!!!
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Thats a great difference, good job!
  • sweetNsassy2584
    sweetNsassy2584 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Keep it up!
  • teaparty75
    Options
    keep up the great work !! thanks for sharing and helping me stay motivated !!
  • brookielaw
    brookielaw Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the great work, you should be excited for the future. What a difference 13 lbs has made!
  • tiff375
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work :smile:
  • brown46545
    brown46545 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Definite difference in pictures. Great job.
  • fedupfatty86
    fedupfatty86 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a difference already! That's awesome and keep up the great work!
  • mizroxy13
    mizroxy13 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    WORKK ITTTT!!!! You look awesome lady!!! Keep it up!
  • dreamer12151
    dreamer12151 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Way.to.go!!!!! High five to both of you, and keep it up!!! WOW!!
  • NH_Norma
    NH_Norma Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Inspiring! Congrats! Awesome that you are doing this with your husband. I always think that is so romantic when couples change their lives together. :heart:

I'm also on week 4, and I can feel that a couple pair of pants that I had avoided (too tight) are now reasonably comfortable. I had a before picture taken by a professional photographer (just side and straight on), and can't wait to do it again in December to see the difference!
  • kathystrauss1
    kathystrauss1 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Wow what great progress in only 3 weeks. And it's nice to hear of a supportive spouse instead of an insecure sabotaging one. Good luck to both of you!
  • Tia_N_Mac
    Tia_N_Mac Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    You are well on your way! What awesome work so far :)
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome lady! You look leaner already. We have a similar body type and I can tell you in a couple of months that mint cardigan will be all baggy and you will love that feeling :-)
  • nuday813
    nuday813 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Stay pumped! Great results!
  • ellantz8
    ellantz8 Posts: 619
    Options
    Look at you!!!! That is seriously impressive! I started my weight loss journey the same day as you, wish I had the foresight to take a before pic! You're gonna have to buy new clothes soon cuz nothing is gonna fit at that rate!!!!
  • Rosylee1976
    Rosylee1976 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    That's really great! Well done, it just gives you that little push you need to keep going, doesn't it.
  • mjay26
    mjay26 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference!! Well done! It looks like you are off to a great start :flowerforyou:
  • kell2116
    kell2116 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You did that in 3 weeks??!!!??? Wow! I cannot wait to see your 3 months' progress pics! Well done mate! :flowerforyou:
  • ktno1
    ktno1 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    What an amazing difference in only three weeks! Wow! Thanks for posting this - very inspiring! Keep it up! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!