What don't you log?

Options
13»

Replies

• ClaudiaBette
    ClaudiaBette Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I don't log gum. I do log coffee and the creamer I put in it.

I didn't log those 5 bites of chocolate cake I had yesterday, to. I paid for it with a bad tummy ache :(
  • iquiltoo
    iquiltoo Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I don't log:
    coffee or tea, but I do log what goes in them.
    sugar-free items or 1-2 calorie items like mints.
    mustard as it's 0 calories, or any other spices & herbs unless it comes in a packet, like chili seasoning. I don't use enough otherwise.
    celery that I have for a snack to avoid eating something I ought not to! There's so few calories that a stick or two isn't going to hurt.
    anything as exercise except what I do at the gym or walks as my fitbit adjusts for that.
    vitamins - that's just crazy... LOL!

There might be times when I have a little bit of something at the end of the day that I don't log but only when I know I am under. Also I am sure that I under-log my exercises because no two databases give me the same answer! So I use the lowest calorie burn and count any additional deficit as a bonus to my weight loss. That's also why I don't count any other exercise besides the gym and walking.
  • howardheilweil
    howardheilweil Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I don't log anything that I know is 0 calories. I also don't always log things that I know are very small number of calories... packet of sugar, etc... to compensate, I don't log a 15 minute (each way) walk to and from the train station to my office each day. Hopefully it is all a wash!