How do you like your cottage cheese??

Options
124»

Replies

• iquiltoo
    iquiltoo Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I like it plain, but I also like to sprinkle Montreal Steak Spice on it... Mmm... I think it's the salt, and I should stop doing that! But you guys have given me some good alternative ideas!
  • JenSD6
    JenSD6 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I love cottage cheese, but I still can't bring myself to eat it as a sweet rather than savoury. Usually I just eat it as is with a little salt and pepper. I also love to mix it with sauerkraut.
  • krimson_lizzard
    Options
    With stevia and pb2
  • jeffpettis
    jeffpettis Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Thanks ALL!! I am trying to find a way to eat it in the evening to keep me full through the night. I hate it and trying to find a a way to enjoy it.. Fruits freak me out with it though. Lasgna sounds amazing with it.

If you hate it then why eat it? :huh:
  • Showcase_Brodown
    Showcase_Brodown Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Plain 95% of the time. Yum.

Although adding peaches to it is freakin' awesome.
  • elanaknt
    elanaknt Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I love cottage cheese and have since I was a kid, but I can totally understand why some people don't. I eat mine plain. My favorite is to use it as a dip for pretzel snaps (though the sodium is a little ridiculous...). Yum- it's soo good!
  • sheltieroger
    sheltieroger Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese is great on a salad instead of a dressing, on a baked potato with salsa, or on a pancake with a little jam. It is my go-to condiment at times. I understand the hate, though....
  • HiImJayme
    HiImJayme Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Definitely not anywhere near my mouth, or on my thighs. I prefer it in the trash can. Bleh. :sick: