The worst beer you've ever had?

Options

Replies

• SofaKingRad_II
    Options
    One time I was at BJs and they made a black and tan with their IPA and their Imperial Stout. Sounded like a good idea to drink it, but it was a bad idea after tasting it.
  • nataschalouise
    Options
    Tennents! Blurgh
  • lukasmac
    lukasmac Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Admiral Nelson's Blood... found it while I was in London and decided to give it a try. One sip and I left it the rest on the table at the pub.
  • MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    I must have something wrong with me because I can not think of ANY beer I disliked.......
  • whiteheaddg
    whiteheaddg Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Anything with the word 'Light" in it.

^^^ This. Though the actual worst I ever had was a Corona that had been shipped via container ship out to Diego Garcia ... it wasn't even the right color and tasted like P!$$-wter!

The only thing you should be drinking in Dodge is San Miguel in the painted bottles - or whisky from the Brits.
  • PowerProject
    PowerProject Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    All IPAs are crap.
    Rather suck on a pine tree.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I don;t like beer. They all taste bad to me. Everyone talks about the different aspects of different beers...they all suck. I don't drink for the aroma, or whatever. I drink to catch a buzz and Knob Creek does the best job of getting me there the fastest. When I'm thirsty, I drink water; when I want to catch a buzz, I like bourbon.
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    Never had a beer in my life.
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    When all the craze with "super light beers" came out a friend got one of those Bud 35 (or what not) at a bar and was raving how good it was for 35 calories. So I tried it, and spit it out on the floor. Seriously, just drink water, it tastes better.

I did the same thing with Micholeb. BLARF.
    spit it all over the floor onto someone's socks.

Have come pretty close to spitting out Budweiser, Coors, Carling, Molson and Labatt, too. :sick:
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Frankie_Felinius Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    All IPAs are crap.
    Rather suck on a pine tree.

Not all ipas taste piney. Try something that is amarillo, citra or sorachi ace heavy...very citrusy, not piney at all. That said, some people just hate ipas. I used to say I hated all red ales (I thought they tasted like what puppy breath smells like) and Belgians. I have found a couple of each I like though. It is defintiely a game of trying a lot of different beers to find what you like...
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Frankie_Felinius Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    I don;t like beer. They all taste bad to me. Everyone talks about the different aspects of different beers...they all suck. I don't drink for the aroma, or whatever. I drink to catch a buzz and Knob Creek does the best job of getting me there the fastest. When I'm thirsty, I drink water; when I want to catch a buzz, I like bourbon.

Oh, bourbon, how I love you as well...for when I want to catch a buzz, like, now. Beer for when I want a gradual buzz.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Genesee Cream Ale. Commonly known to give you the "Genee Screamers".
  • VeganLexi
    VeganLexi Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Fosters
  • Kotuliak
    Kotuliak Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Of the "craft beers," the worst I've had has gotta be Rogue Donut, with some not so subtle bacon and maple syrup flavors...

Voodoo-Doughnut-Bacon-Maple-Ale-by-Rogue-Ales.jpg
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Every beer ever made.

Barf.
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Every beer ever made.

Barf.

Boooo, hiss
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    I am getting ready to grab my favorite beer of the week... Friday train beer!
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Miller.........
  • TheMelephant
    Options
    Birra Moretti was pretty terrible. Italians suck at beer.
  • HungryAnimal
    HungryAnimal Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Coors Light