The worst beer you've ever had?

Options

Replies

• GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    The worst beer I've ever had would be NO BEER AT ALL!!
    Actually, the worst beer ever is called VOODOO Donut Maple Bacon beer. Sounds amazeballs, tastes like balls. The large pink bottle drew me in. The $9.95 per beer price told me it was a bad idea. I bought that **** anyways. GROOOOOOOOSSSS

I sooo wanted to try that. I just KNOW how bad it woud be, but me and donuts are like this *crossing her fingers*. Ok, well, not anymore...I haven't had a donut in months. Gimmicky beers are always bad but dammit, I want just a taste!
    It tastes nothing like donuts. Or beer. Or maple. Or bacon. What it DOES taste like is and old half empty being used as an ashtray.

Phew. Ok, I think that made it so I don't feel so compelled to have a little sippy of it now. Thanks.

I shared it with 5 of my buddies... and I thought it was Mapley and a bit smokey... and the three sips I had were tasty but might have been one more sip then was needed. I could never see drinking a whole bottle of it on my own...
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Guinness. :sick:
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Frankie_Felinius Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Oh, another. Schlalfly Single-Malt Scotch Ale. I hate to be hatin' on Schlafly, but that **** was nasty. And I love me some whisky. But that was ga-ross.
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    Natty Light.

Its intended use is for enemas in Hell.

How it escaped to college towns in the mortal realm is beyond me.

I pray that God sends it back to the infernal pit where it belongs, forever removing that blight from the land.

Amen.
  • quixoteQ
    quixoteQ Posts: 484
    Options
    The correct answer is Grolsch, with Beck's placing as a distant second.
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Club. Followed closely by Lucky Lager.

Also, my sister drinks a weird strawberry beer which is pink, and nasty. I only had one sip, and thankfully didn't buy it.
  • Mongognom
    Mongognom Posts: 123
    Options
    Budweiser. It tasted like piss.
  • lisa4748
    Options
    Longtrail = Wrongtrail !
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Boulevard Zon tastes like hot dog water.

Fermented hot dog water.

that sounds so horrible i want to try it!

don't waste your money!

just find an unwashed hot dog vendor on the corner of some busy street after bar hours and ask for a bucket of old hot dog water in which cheap franks have been festering all night

leave that bucket out in the sun for a couple weeks

BOOM

Boulevard Zon
    i only wish that was hyperbole

^ absolutely hilarious!
  • OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    IMHO - Red Stripe and Sam Adams Pumpkin Ale is just gross.

^^ this right here and all Sam Adams to me.

<3 you Guinness!!
  • jacklis
    jacklis Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    resorted to trying the Gluten free beers that are out there. I am gluten free- and add the carbonation and woah- I have problems... but my GF friends- do NOT bother with the GF beer options- they are disgusting- all have the worst after taste ever. EVER
    If Imma gonna do beer, I'm gonna dive right in- have a Guiness and savour ever last sip. Then die from the gas and cramping. but whatever.:drinker:
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    The one I spilled after last call.
  • MRMCCRACKEN
    Options
    Coors
  • strangek1
    strangek1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Budweiser, Bud Light, Miller Lite, Coors, Coors Light, Natty, Old Milwaukee... Pretty much any american adjunct lager is really flavorless and horrible. Fun fact... Guinness Stout has less calories by volume than Bud Light.
  • BobSleeved
    BobSleeved Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Blue Moon Harvest Pumpkin Ale. Nasty.
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Guinness and Heineken...Maybe just Me but they were NASTY! Expensive does NOT mean better.
  • girlinahat
    girlinahat Posts: 2,956 Member
    Options
    McInnis..its a Scottish beer...the worse beer ever..

do you mean Innis & Gunn? A fine beer, by the half that is.....

try the one they brew in Rum barrels.....yum.....
  • girlinahat
    girlinahat Posts: 2,956 Member
    Options
    I had a banana beer once which was pretty horrible. and something made with a single variety New Zealand hop. just nasty.

most europ*** brews are dull, as are the big name American brands but it's great to see the American Craft beers turning up in the UK.

I had a friend declare that Fosters was the best beer ever. We're not friends anymore.
  • kencarpenter792
    kencarpenter792 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    St Paulie Girl. YUCK!!!!
  • disasterman
    disasterman Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Recently had Stella in a can which was all but undrinkable. Also, Simpler Times from Trader joes for $2.99/6 pack. You couldn't get me to drink another one if it was free.