The worst beer you've ever had?

Options

Replies

• BigDaddyRonnie
    BigDaddyRonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    There is not one that tops my list. I migrate toward regions and types of beer.

I do not like most beers from Colorado. Something about the brewing process they use out there...not sure what it is but many I do not like from this region.

Also, rice beers are very low on my list.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Yep anything from the large American manufacturers, like Bud....... it's basically fizzy piss. As someone has already said the US Microbrewers are excellent though. We make some great Ales in the UK but equally there is some terrible piss brewed. I live in cider country and the same is true of that, Cheddar Valley....... awful!

Just piping in again to add: Bud is NOT made by an American manufacturer, and hasn't been for quite awhile. InBev owns them. Some of the beer isn't even physically manufactured in America anymore.
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    Pretty much anything American, unfortunately.

You have obviously not tried any of the craft beers or microbrews we have, or if you have, it's been the wrong ones.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    budweiser.
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    Guinness....Hate it...People have tried to murder me over my dislike for it.
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    The first one.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    ...in the old days, we use to try the generic "beer" - literally, that's what the label said "beer".

Could not get that stuff cold enough to drink...
  • spetermann190
    spetermann190 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Genny Light ... tastes like aluminum ..... just awful
  • jeardawg
    jeardawg Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    MCewens Scotch Ale, NASTY!
  • gelendestrasse
    Options
    Billy beer, named after Pres. Carter's beer-swilling brother. That stuff was awful. Worse than Genesee white.:smile:
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    natty light. keystone. UGGGGHHHH.

I actually like mickey's and steel reserve, but I don't really drink those for taste. :drinker:
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options

we can't be friends. :angry:
  • Seoul11
    Seoul11 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Anything out of South Korea.

And Heineken.
  • heylookitsval
    heylookitsval Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options

Amen!
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    Oktoberfest by Samuel Adam's Blagh!:frown:
  • bizco
    bizco Posts: 1,949 Member
    Options
    Miller Lite. Yuck!
  • xyz68x
    xyz68x Posts: 30
    Options
    Love Red Stripe - perfect with a jerk chicken meal in summer IMO

Dude ... Red Stripe on a catamaran gliding across the Caribbean, reggae playing ... $2 a bottle ... ya mon!!!!

Worst: In high school ... Schlitz tall boy in a can. Found a buddy walking down the street at 2 am with a paper bag of them ... there were all warm and shaken ... ack!
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    cave_creek_chili-500x500.jpg

Tasted like Corona that was fermented in a dumpster. A dumpster full of used baby diapers....on fire.
  • stetienne
    stetienne Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    He'Brew Funky Jewbelation. Sweet and vile tasting...one of the only beers I couldn't choke down.
  • jeffd247
    jeffd247 Posts: 319 Member
    Options

No one is going to get convicted for "Murder" with that as a reason...