Options
    Olympia. Yecch.
  • beernpizza2
    beernpizza2 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Tsing Tao
    Generic white can with "BEER" written on the side
    Mickeys

You don't like Mickey's?! It's one of my favorites! Maybe I just like the puzzles under the cap....
  • _Emma_Problema_
    _Emma_Problema_ Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I'd have to say natty light or bud light. I'm embarrassed by how much natty I used to drink early in college. It was the only thing at frat parties, but it tasted like rancid water.

For an International spin, I'd say Kingfisher. It's like India's national beer but it tastes really gross. I always laugh when it's priced really expensive at the beer store. Ooooh exotic beer! Lol. It's the same watery taste just made somewhere else.
  • IPAkiller
    IPAkiller Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Out of pure curiosity I bought a can of this during a beer run.
    0001820000746_500X500.jpg
    This stuff is aweful!
    During my Navy days we tolerated Steel Reserve, Natural Light and Naty Light Ice if we could find it.
  • IPAkiller
    IPAkiller Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    EndlessMuse Said:
    I don't actually like beer. So I'm going to go with...all of it. ._.
    Leslie-Knope-Go-To-The-Corner-And-Think-About-What-Youve-Done-Gif.gif
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    when I was a teenager we would buy $5 40s of disgusting Olde English and drink it in the park :drinker:

just kidding! that would be illegal... :smile:

A Saints fan and a rebel.........Knew I loved you for a reason :love:

I once had this "fall brew" at a local brewery. Not sure of the name and do not care!! It was bad!!
  • BrainsOnGains
    BrainsOnGains Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I really hate Sam Adams Octoberfest.

I like sarcasm.
  • kenzietate
    kenzietate Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Any beer that has a color that can be mistaken for apple juice or white wine! I.E. Keystone, Natural Light, Bud Light, any other "light beer", etc.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Piels is hands down the worst beer I have ever tried... it was too bad for me to drink even in college. It actually lived in out fridge for an entire semester no one would drink it!

Right now I have several Magic Hat HICu that have been untouched for weeks left over from mix 12 packs... The idea of Cucumber and Hibiscus in beer seemed interesting... but the flavor was like the smell you get from flowery bathroom spray.

AND damn you all bad mouthing my first Love Natty and my I am too broke this week PBR
  • n_unocero
    n_unocero Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Though I've never personally had it, I've heard Keystone Ice tastes like light beer with a shot of cheap vodka in it? so...that sounds pretty gross....

also coors light....straight piss water....
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    Busch Light.
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Yuengling.

BLASPHEMOUS!
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    When I was much younger, I bought a six pack of a local beer called Brigade, which was the "cheaper" version of an already cheap beer.

It was the cheapest of swill made with the lowest quality ingredients available. It may have contained a laxative of some sort too....

Well, what's the worst you've ever had?

Pennsylvania Light- not my choice, tried it for sh!ts and gigs. I dare you to go and try it. You could probably find it where you live since you're around Pittsburgh. About $8 for a 24 pack. BARF.

Also, a distributor we were driving through had a 24 pack of beer called "Beer" printed in black on a white can. $4 got us a case- again, for sh!ts and giggles. Took one sip. I now understand why it was $4 (even though I could've come to this conclusion with an educated guess).
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    The first and only time I ever tried an IPA. It was at a Micro Brew in Fruita, CO which I think is closed now.
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Milwaukee's Best. The beast.

./dry_heaves

Beast Light carried me through 4 years of being a poor college kid. We have a close relationship :flowerforyou:
  • joe_madre
    joe_madre Posts: 693
    Options
    This is it right here:

11336.jpg

I would recommend that if you see this stuff you stay away from it and any other beers that happen to be positioned too close to it. The Wiedemann's will definitely foul anything around it.
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    when I was a teenager we would buy $5 40s of disgusting Olde English and drink it in the park :drinker:

just kidding! that would be illegal... :smile:

A Saints fan and a rebel.........Knew I loved you for a reason :love:

I once had this "fall brew" at a local brewery. Not sure of the name and do not care!! It was bad!!

:wink:

oh and laker lager *gag* awful
  • jconnon
    jconnon Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I have had a few homebrew disasters that I have made that were undrinkable and went down the sink. But when I was younger would buy Red White and Blue beer. I dont know who made it or if it is still around. Shlitz and Black Label kinda sucked as well.
  • paulylovesme
    Options
    Any! I hate beer.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Mostly all of it, but I really don't see the draw to Christmas Ale. It was nasty.