No Binge November!

Options

Replies

• VanillaBeanSeed
    VanillaBeanSeed Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Created the offical group today. Tried to add most of you (although some of your names are cut off) please click the link if you did not get an invite!

https://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/51691-no-binge-november

If you find us half way through November, feel free to still join in the motivation and support!
  • VanillaBeanSeed
    Options
    Ooh, I'd love to join this 'perfect November". I've been good this week, but not my best and thus I haven't lost any weight :( \
    Need to get back on my better streak!
    I've added you as a friend :)

Thanks for the add! Just accepted!
  • VanillaBeanSeed
    Options
    Ps, my food diary is always public for people to look at!
  • Kestrel45
    Kestrel45 Posts: 133
    Options
    In!

I really need this now more than ever. I had lost 17 pounds since May and gained 5 back due to eating crap and binge eating when I wasnt even hungry, so now I need to lose those 5 pounds and continue from where I was.
  • CrystalConsults
    CrystalConsults Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm with you on those days set aside to purposefully go to maintenance! Helps me a lot!
  • Makoce
    Makoce Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    This month has been terrible for me. I'm in!
  • tshef20
    tshef20 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday! I am on board. I am starting this journey again. My wife has been a big inspiration to me. She has transformed herself into a much healthier person over the past 6-8 months and I know that it is my time that I begin to start pulling my weight. Trying to get myself to not binge has always been my struggle. I've lot weight and worked out consistently in the past, but I always seem to have my bad days that throw me off course. This time will be better and I know I just need to keep myself out of binge situations. Keeping certain foods out of the house will be the start, and changing habits will be the next step! Good luck and I'm sure this is something that we all can do! Bring on "No Binge November"!
  • mselim
    mselim Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm also in :) I've been binge eating since August and gained 5kg (10lbs), so let the binge free November begin. I hope this last despite having to write my thesis, those late nights can really do some damage ahaha
  • divacowgirl
    Options
    I need this group so badly!!
    I'm in, and out of the cupboard!!
  • 1968dozer
    Options
    I am totally in. Just logged back in and need some motivation. We Canadians have just had our Thanksgiving, so no issued there. Would love to make it a binge free November!!!! Great idea. THX
  • Nix_Way
    Nix_Way Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I'm totally all in 100%!! I too have had 7 binge days so far in Oct. I'm looking forward to this challenge of 1 whole month without any binges! It would be the FIRST time in my life that I wouldn't have a binge day in a month!!

Heres to a great November everyone!!! I'll check in everyday to stay accountable starting today! Yaay! This sounds like it will actually be FUN!!! :)
  • shattered166
    Options
    I'm with you :smile: No more binge!
  • JC0307
    JC0307 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am totally in!
  • stephlang410
    Options
    I'm in too!
  • rowbubble
    Options
    Im totally in!

I keep binging on 3000 calories once or twice a week. either im at home or at a friends (being with people doesnt deter me from binging unfortunately)

but im sick of not losing weight, binging to punish myself, not losing weight, binging to punish myself, and so on.
    so what if i dont lose weight? no need to binge !

roll on November =)
  • twinmoon
    twinmoon Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm in - great idea.
  • Britters101
    Britters101 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm going to give myself a little leeway on Thanksgiving, but this sounds great! I'm all for it!
  • sabified
    sabified Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    I'm in and starting from now as well!
  • 07JKGirl
    Options
    I'm all in!

What the heck is NaNoWriMo? LOL
  • sespri01
    Options
    How do we add to the group?