For the ladies that decided to take back their...

Options
Breast size :), hopefully the mods show me mercy and don't lock this topic.

I have been researching Breast Augmentation for about a year now, it is something i have been considering ever since having my first child. Then with diet and exercise well im sure most of you already know what happens, i lost about two full cup sizes and some other stuff sadly it has all been worth it but hey if i have an opportunity to get that back i want too! There are three major things that seem to factor into this decision.

#1- Silicone vs Saline
#2- Under vs Over the Muscle
#3- Incision point Belly Button, Armpit, Under the Breast, Around The Areola.

My question for you ladies is of these three things which ones did you choose? How was your results? How was the appearance of the scars six months later? How was recovery? Would you change anything? How often do you have to replace them? What was your overall cost? Do they feel and look natural?

Thank you :D

Replies

• skinnygal05
    skinnygal05 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Saline, under the muscle and under the breast.

Love it -
  • HeyGoRun
    HeyGoRun Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Saline
    Sub pec placement
    Areola

5months post op
    Recovery was great took pain pills for 3 days
    I started exercising at 4 weeks post, cant do push ups or flies yet or any heavy lifting.
    My dr was very nice to not leave me a scar i cant tell anymore, blended well in my skin!
    They bounce now and look very natural,
    They are insured for life no need to replace, thats just an option or if they leak
    My dr is 1 of the best in miami im so glad i went to him!
    I wouldn't change a thing he gave me what i asked for and what he knew would suit my body type!
    $4000
  • BurningAway
    Options
    Saline
    Sub pec placement
    Areola

5months post op
    Recovery was great took pain pills for 3 days
    I started exercising at 4 weeks post, cant do push ups or flies yet or any heavy lifting.
    My dr was very nice to not leave me a scar i cant tell anymore, blended well in my skin!
    They bounce now and look very natural,
    They are insured for life no need to replace, thats just an option or if they leak
    My dr is 1 of the best in miami im so glad i went to him!
    I wouldn't change a thing he gave me what i asked for and what he knew would suit my body type!
    $4000

Thankyou :)
  • BurningAway
    Options
    Saline, under the muscle and under the breast.

Love it -

I would have never guesse u even had them! Thats great!
  • Kaitlyn811
    Kaitlyn811 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Definitely want to follow this. Did anyone have more children after having implants?

Tired of having mommy boobs!
  • emilyc85
    emilyc85 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I have always wanted boobies that didn't look like crap... I am bumping this to follow replies as I am too, interested :)
  • TheGymGypsy
    TheGymGypsy Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    I'm getting mine done in December. Getting silicone put in through the nipple, but I'm also having a lift and reduction on one side to correct asymmetry. I can't wait!
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Silicone, over the muscle and under boob scar.

Recovery wasn't bad, done on a Friday and back to work on Tuesday but couldn't lift my arms for a few more days. I didn't go back in a gym for 6 weeks but everything was fine at that point. They are under warranty for 10 years.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I'll give you some of mine...
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options

Can I have some, too, please? Just for the left one, though.
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options

I have been researching Breast Augmentation for about a year now, it is something i have been considering ever since having my first child. Then with diet and exercise well im sure most of you already know what happens, i lost about two full cup sizes and some other stuff sadly it has all been worth it but hey if i have an opportunity to get that back i want too! There are three major things that seem to factor into this decision.

#1- Silicone vs Saline

My question for you ladies is of these three things which ones did you choose? How was your results? How was the appearance of the scars six months later? How was recovery? Would you change anything? How often do you have to replace them? What was your overall cost? Do they feel and look natural?

Do you plan on having children? If so, are you planning to breastfeed?
  • BurningAway
    Options

#1- Silicone vs Saline

I actually have one child and I did breastfeed, im not planning on having anymore however if i do become pregnant i would like to breastfeed. From what ive read breast implants wont prevent breastfeeding however im not sure if the type of insertion has anything to do with this I.E under the muscle, over the muscle, ect.
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Definitely want to follow this. Did anyone have more children after having implants?

Tired of having mommy boobs!

I don't, but my mom had hers done and years later had my little brother who she breastfed. She actually liked the way they looked better after having breastfed him. She said they had a more natural look and feel to them. Not sure if that's typical though.

ETA:
    1. Saline, I believe
    2. Not sure
    3. Areola
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

Can I have some, too, please? Just for the left one, though.

Yup. I'll take it out of Righty and then maybe they'll even out...
  • Mita19
    Mita19 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    saline, over the muscle, under the breast...Luv them! Have had 2 children since and have breast fed both with no problem
  • redladywitch
    redladywitch Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    In!

I will give you half of what I have.
  • Sovictorrious
    Sovictorrious Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I heard under the muscle was best. But I am shopping around. My husband said no more children. I said fine... Buy me some boobs once I hit goal. WIN!
  • BurningAway
    Options
    I heard under the muscle was best. But I am shopping around. My husband said no more children. I said fine... Buy me some boobs once I hit goal. WIN!

Fuk yeah thats a win!
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options

#1- Silicone vs Saline

I actually have one child and I did breastfeed, im not planning on having anymore however if i do become pregnant i would like to breastfeed. From what ive read breast implants wont prevent breastfeeding however im not sure if the type of insertion has anything to do with this I.E under the muscle, over the muscle, ect.
    First of all, you are awesome for breastfeeding! The way that it can cause a problem is when you cut into breast tissue you are cutting into ducts as well as fatty tissue. Any type of surgery or trauma to a breast can make it more difficult to breastfeed. If you are not planning to have more children, then don't worry about it. If you think there is any possibility you might want to in the future and will want to breastfeed, do the procedure that cuts the least amount and is under the muscle. Do not go for one's where the incision is around the areola or nipple, this will more than likely cut most of the ducts and make it next to impossible to breastfeed. Definitely look into it further if you think there is even the slightest chance of wanting another child and wanting to breastfeed.

ETA: for those that have had implants and been able to breastfeed, I'm happy is was no problem for you. I run into a lot of problems with it in my profession. This is why I caution it.
  • shonnaatch
    shonnaatch Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Saline
    Under the muscle
    Incision under my breast

I've had mine for 13 years (was 23 when I got them) and still to this day say they are the best thing that ever happened to me. I went from an A to a small D and they fit my body great. No one can ever believe they're fake. That said, I do have terrible scars because I was still pretty young when I got them and had such a drastic change in size...my poor skin just didn't want to stretch over them. Doesn't matter to me because no one except my husband ever sees the scars anyway. I love, love, love them!