For the ladies that decided to take back their...

Options

Replies

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I'll give you some of mine...

Can I have some, too, please? Just for the left one, though.

Yup. I'll take it out of Righty and then maybe they'll even out...

Even would be awesome. Thanks! :flowerforyou:

Sorry I don't have anything to add, OP. The only person I know who got them done, did it 40 yrs ago. They're like rocks now.
  • BurningAway
    Options
    Breast size :), hopefully the mods show me mercy and don't lock this topic.

I have been researching Breast Augmentation for about a year now, it is something i have been considering ever since having my first child. Then with diet and exercise well im sure most of you already know what happens, i lost about two full cup sizes and some other stuff sadly it has all been worth it but hey if i have an opportunity to get that back i want too! There are three major things that seem to factor into this decision.

#1- Silicone vs Saline
    #2- Under vs Over the Muscle
    #3- Incision point Belly Button, Armpit, Under the Breast, Around The Areola.

My question for you ladies is of these three things which ones did you choose? How was your results? How was the appearance of the scars six months later? How was recovery? Would you change anything? How often do you have to replace them? What was your overall cost? Do they feel and look natural?

Thank you :D
    Do you plan on having children? If so, are you planning to breastfeed?

I actually have one child and I did breastfeed, im not planning on having anymore however if i do become pregnant i would like to breastfeed. From what ive read breast implants wont prevent breastfeeding however im not sure if the type of insertion has anything to do with this I.E under the muscle, over the muscle, ect.
    First of all, you are awesome for breastfeeding! The way that it can cause a problem is when you cut into breast tissue you are cutting into ducts as well as fatty tissue. Any type of surgery or trauma to a breast can make it more difficult to breastfeed. If you are not planning to have more children, then don't worry about it. If you think there is any possibility you might want to in the future and will want to breastfeed, do the procedure that cuts the least amount and is under the muscle. Do not go for one's where the incision is around the areola or nipple, this will more than likely cut most of the ducts and make it next to impossible to breastfeed. Definitely look into it further if you think there is even the slightest chance of wanting another child and wanting to breastfeed.

ETA: for those that have had implants and been able to breastfeed, I'm happy is was no problem for you. I run into a lot of problems with it in my profession. This is why I caution it.

Oh wow thankyou for this! :) thats another thing im going too need to consider with this decision! Also thanks for the compliment i did it for almost two years then i got into an accident and had to take meds that werent safe ect. Thanks for the knowledge :)
  • kjoy_
    kjoy_ Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    whoops wrong post i commented on. ignore!
  • BurningAway
    Options

Sorry I don't have anything to add, OP. The only person I know who got them done, did it 40 yrs ago. They're like rocks now.

Lol yiikes i dont want rockhard boobs.
  • BurningAway
    Options
    actually, there are lawsuits pending against Arctic Zero because their flavors contain up to 68% more calories than stated on the label.

http://www.today.com/id/48596412/ns/today-today_news/t/rossen-reports-can-you-believe-diet-frozen-dessert-labels/#.Ul7W7VBkOSp

read here and tread carefully. That 150 calorie pint could be closer to 300 and that really adds up.

:O ....?
  • OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    In to learn :), hubby wants me to get fake ones if my size DD shrinks as I loose weight. But even when I was 140lbs back in HS they were HUGE. so idk x3
  • BurningAway
    Options
    In to learn :), hubby wants me to get fake ones if my size DD shrinks as I loose weight. But even when I was 140lbs back in HS they were HUGE. so idk x3

I say this with love...I HATE you :flowerforyou:
  • OMGeeeHorses
    Options
    actually, there are lawsuits pending against Arctic Zero because their flavors contain up to 68% more calories than stated on the label.

http://www.today.com/id/48596412/ns/today-today_news/t/rossen-reports-can-you-believe-diet-frozen-dessert-labels/#.Ul7W7VBkOSp

read here and tread carefully. That 150 calorie pint could be closer to 300 and that really adds up.

:O ....?

tf o.O
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Silicone, over the muscle and under boob scar.

Recovery wasn't bad, done on a Friday and back to work on Tuesday but couldn't lift my arms for a few more days. I didn't go back in a gym for 6 weeks but everything was fine at that point. They are under warranty for 10 years.

Same here. Silicone, over, & under Dec 2007. This was 3 years after having saline, over, & under in Dec 2004.

The saline implants started deflating, and slightly moving under my armpits while I would lay down. This was thought of very very carefully. When I was 22 years old in 1987, I had lost 89 lbs, and I had absolutely NOTHING there at all. I thought about it for 17 years.
    I would do it all over again. They have done alot of research studys on the implants. In fact, I am a participant in a long term study for the "Jelly" silicone for the manufacturer. They are tracking me and my health for years to come, to benefit others in the future.
  • OMGeeeHorses
    Options

:( aww don't hate me! lol I honestly can say my shoulders kill after a while with dragging them around. I wouldn't mind being a nice 38C!
  • Dovekat
    Dovekat Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    In for the information sorry I cannot contribute anything but I am considering saving to get a lift done once I am at ultimate goal and have maintained for a while. Loosing 5 inches across the full of my bust has taken it's toll and while I don't mind the size change I'd like them to be on my chest not around my ankles :laugh:
  • BurningAway
    Options

:( aww don't hate me! lol I honestly can say my shoulders kill after a while with dragging them around. I wouldn't mind being a nice 38C!

Im just so jealous of you and your big perfect boobs im barely a B i used to be a 36C those were the days :(
  • h_jeffrey
    h_jeffrey Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I heard under the muscle was best. But I am shopping around. My husband said no more children. I said fine... Buy me some boobs once I hit goal. WIN!

"WIN!" for who? Him or you? :wink:

In to read responses...contemplating and curious!
  • BurningAway
    Options
    In for the information sorry I cannot contribute anything but I am considering saving to get a lift done once I am at ultimate goal and have maintained for a while. Loosing 5 inches across the full of my bust has taken it's toll and while I don't mind the size change I'd like them to be on my chest not around my ankles :laugh:

I LOL'd, your fabulous~<3
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options

Lol yiikes i dont want rockhard boobs.

No way, you could break a jaw like that!
  • Twinkielingus
    Twinkielingus Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Boobs are a wonderful thing <3
  • JewelsinBigD
    JewelsinBigD Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Oh ladies - I hate to be contrary - but I would never intentionally put weight on my chest. Not for any reason. I am waiting until I am at goal to take mine down to a nice C or less. I despise having big breasts and it makes life so difficult. Reaching around to hold my kids; reaching around to pick something up - it is miserable. Push-ups? not without a bench. And cardio - only with a double bra and still I bounce like crazy. Breastfeeding was soooo hard- they scared the poor baby since they were bigger than she was! I did it anyway - but it was not easy.

I think OPs figure is fantastic and I wouldn't change a thing. Sorry girl, but I think it is a mistake. You don't realize how much freedom you have!
  • BurningAway
    Options
    Oh ladies - I hate to be contrary - but I would never intentionally put weight on my chest. Not for any reason. I am waiting until I am at goal to take mine down to a nice C or less. I despise having big breasts and it makes life so difficult. Reaching around to hold my kids; reaching around to pick something up - it is miserable. Push-ups? not without a bench. And cardio - only with a double bra and still I bounce like crazy. Breastfeeding was soooo hard- they scared the poor baby since they were bigger than she was! I did it anyway - but it was not easy.

I think OPs figure is fantastic and I wouldn't change a thing. Sorry girl, but I think it is a mistake. You don't realize how much freedom you have!

Fukin LOVE you :):flowerforyou:
  • skinnygal05
    skinnygal05 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Well if you can't tell it's a good thing lol I got them when I was very young.
  • skinnygal05
    skinnygal05 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Definitely want to follow this. Did anyone have more children after having implants?

Tired of having mommy boobs!

I had my kids after my implants