TV characters you hate.

Options

Replies

• twinsmom1117
    twinsmom1117 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I hated Andrea and Lori on TWD as well!! Ugh...so glad they are not on there anymore!!

I LOVE Downton Abby but I can't stand Mrs. Hughes or Thomas.
  • Jenni129
    Jenni129 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    The Annoying Orange... this one is self explanatory.
    I agree with Lana from Smallville... just wanted to cut her tongue out since she couldn't speak her mind anyway.
    Also could never stand Barney.
    Urkle... wtf did I ever watch Family Matters? His nasally voice got old after awhile.
    and... drum roll... Kim Kardashian (if she even counts as a character)
  • aschroeder2749
    aschroeder2749 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    The Annoying Orange... this one is self explanatory.

Uggggghhh I'm so sorry my son ever discovered that show!
  • prettykitty1963
    prettykitty1963 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Gemma & Bobby (does he ever shower, he looks like the Cowardly Lion) from Sons of Anarchy
    Two Broke Girls (SKANKS)...
    and
    Victoria and all the Graysons on Revenge
  • jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I have to agree with Ted from HIMYM...he annoys the piss out of me. He's just...lame.

He's the reason I stopped watching the show. It was just exhausting hearing him whine about every goddamn thing. Barney is hilarious, but just not enough to keep me watching.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    The Fonz...
  • DR2501
    DR2501 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    The Fonz...

Blasphemy
  • jeremywm1977
    Options
    I am qualifying TV Characters that I Hate as those who actually got me to stop watching a particular show.

How I Met Your Mother - Ted......stop ****ing whining about everything in your life.
    Ray Donovan - Ray Donovan (you need to do more than make someone an *kitten* with no redeeming qualities, coupled with a low monotone voice, to make a good antihero), and his brothers, and his dad, and his wife.......damn, even his kids are annoying. That is one piece of crap show that got more hype than it deserves.
    Once Upon a Time - Henry.......most annoying kid on television.
    Grimm - Adalind..........I don't care about her getting her powers back, or that she's pregnant, and the whole overseas Royal family storyline pretty much reduced my already minimal interest in the show to nothing.

As far as shows that I am almost done with (mainly because they are ending on their own):

True Blood - I'm starting to hate everyone on this show, which is why I am glad that I only have to endure one more season. I might as well watch the last season since I am already in this deep.
    Sons of Anarchy - The only person I care about in this show is Chibs. I don't really hate the other characters, but they have been progressively getting on my nerves. Blow up all of Charming, but leave Chibs alone.......the Irishman must live on. Only one more season of this show as well.
  • AusAshMommy
    AusAshMommy Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Neville from Revolution - Just want him to be GONE!
    Cora from Once Upon a Time
    All the Characters, Especially the Red Queen, from Once Upon a Time in Wonderland - HORRID HORRID Show and Acting!

We watch more Docu-Series type shows so there isn't much to choose from for us
  • jeremywm1977
    Options
    Andrea-she was awesome in the comics, meddling and shortsighted in the show

I was telling someone the same thing. Andrea is so awesome in the comic, and they really made her a person I didn't like in the show. (spoiler) Her death was very welcome.
  • annoel
    annoel Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Downton Abbey's Thomas Barrow, not because he's gay, but because he's sly, scary, and scandalous. How's that for alliteration! I do think the actor who plays him (Rob-James Collier) does an excellent job portraying the character.
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Horatio Caine - CSI Miami

When he dishes out one of his ten thousand one liners...I want to reach through the tv and beat the snot out of him. Other than that...I loved the CSI Miami episodes. :smokin:
  • mecoptera2
    mecoptera2 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    doctor who
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    Barack Obama
  • KenziesFrenzies
    KenziesFrenzies Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Skylar from Breaking Bad, Andrea from Walking Dead, Joffrey from Game of Thrones (obvs), Mary from Downton Abbey (she's a beeotch, I've never liked her), and Stephanie Edwards (Avery's girlfriend) on Grey's Anatomy.
    That's all I can think of for the time being..
  • KenziesFrenzies
    KenziesFrenzies Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    All the Characters, Especially the Red Queen, from Once Upon a Time in Wonderland - HORRID HORRID Show and Acting!

I KNOW! I am *so* disappointed with this show, it's such a bummer! ABC hyped it up for what seems like forever, and the show sucks something awful!
  • hanssonrickard
    Options
    Horatio Caine - CSI Miami

When he dishes out one of his ten thousand one liners...I want to reach through the tv and beat the snot out of him. Other than that...I loved the CSI Miami episodes. :smokin:

I so totally agree with you!!!
  • Jgal8123
    Jgal8123 Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    The entire cast of The Hills!
  • jonward85
    jonward85 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    In to hate on Andrea & Lori. Ugh.

This