• molonlabe762
    molonlabe762 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Tara from SOA
  • OllyReeves
    OllyReeves Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    entire cast of Breaking Bad.

a truly horrible, awful show. i watched the first 2 seasons and had to stop there because i couldn't stand any of the characters and wanted them all to die covered in honey staked to an ant hill of fire ants in death valley in mid-summer.
    [/quote]

well then you completely missed the point of it. It wasn't an awful horrible show, it was really nicely written, the majority of characters had a decent arc, it was satisfying as a show. And the acting from the vast majority was outstanding.

If you didn't like it however, that's up to you. Not everyone has good taste. But it wasn't horrible or awful.
  • smkean
    smkean Posts: 132
    Options
    Peppa and George pig!

Spoilt annoying and crybabies
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    I can't stand Gibby from iCarly. Total D-bag.

Also was never a fan of Kang. Kodos is OK, but Kang seems conceited.
  • jax71868
    jax71868 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Urkel - Family Matters. Although, I didn't like the show anyway.

Ray Barrone - I liked the supporting cast, but didn't care for Ray.

Anyone on Full House

Caillou

Anyone on dumb reality shows: Honey Boo Boo, Jersey Shore, The Kardashians, Real Housewives of Wherever.
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Lori - Walking Dead
    Dr. Sara Tancereddi - Prison Break (Played by same actress)
    Rose Tyler - Doctor Who - OMG she's sooo needy and clingy. She treats her mom and boyfriend like crap. "I was there first!" No Rose you weren't. You met the 9th Doctor he's hundreds of years old come off it.
    Jenny - The L word. She made me REALLY hate the show.
    Kim - 24 OMG in Season 1 she is really stupid.
    Breaking Bad cast - the entire cast is flawed characters that are unlikeable.
    Brad Bellick - Prison Break even when they tried to make him likeable he annoyed me.

Yes my list is mostly all women. Women are typically written REALLY bad.
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    Options

Breaking Bad cast - the entire cast is flawed characters that are unlikeable.

I do not like you!
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Meredith Grey off of Grey's Anatomy. There's something about her that I don't like. And that lesbian chick that Arizona had an affair with.