Sleeveless shirts in the gym...

Options

Replies

• Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    curl bro says you lose your gains when you have sleeves.. so lose em.. curl on bro
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    I personally think the majority of the guys who wear them don't have the shoulders or arms to pull it off.

i can tell you for a fact i dont.
    i do enjoy the comfort and freedom though.

also, how else would i be able to do this...
    tumblr_lykhewdJQW1qbo59uo1_400.gif
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    I get really warm when I lift so I'll take all the natural AC I can get. Plus, with upper body workouts my sleeves end-up bunch up at the top on my shoulders and it's pretty annoying to have to constantly pull my sleeves back down, might as well just cut them off.
  • NoeHead
    NoeHead Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I personally think the majority of the guys who wear them don't have the shoulders or arms to pull it off.

i can tell you for a fact i dont.
    i do enjoy the comfort and freedom though.

also, how else would i be able to do this...
    tumblr_lykhewdJQW1qbo59uo1_400.gif

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: thank you sir, you made my afternoon so much more awesome lol
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    *sings* I'm too sexy for my sleeves.
  • SugarBaby71
    SugarBaby71 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Options
    I don't mind looking at sleeveless, but I actually like when the arms of a t-shirt are close fitting... draws my attention like shiny things... :bigsmile: (and I like if it's sweaty -tells me he's actually working)
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    It's obvious that all men who wear sleeveless shirts are sl*ts who have no self confidence. You are all fake and out to steal our boyfriends.

I am better than you because I wear sleeves
  • PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    It's obvious that all men who wear sleeveless shirts are sl*ts who have no self confidence. You are all fake and out to steal our boyfriends.

How do you feel about................................SANDWICHES!
  • boredlimodriver
    boredlimodriver Posts: 264 Member
    Options

why would a guy be trying to steal your bf?
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options

How do you feel about................................SANDWICHES!

My recent sandwich bender was very traumatic PJ. Thanks for brining it up. Now I need to go do sandwich again
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Pit hair is gross.
  • mustgetmuscles1
    Options
    Pit hair is gross.

Body hair shaming. *tisk tisk* :tongue:
  • beekay70
    beekay70 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Pit hair is gross.

That's what I was alluding to when I mentioned "gym etiquette". That's why I hate to see sleeveless shirts or tank tops in an eating establishment or grocery store, so I could see how it would be an issue at the gym. Hmm, sleeveless and manscaped, or sleeves and stay natural?
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Sun comes out, guns come out..
  • krissielynn_87
    krissielynn_87 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm ok with it to a certain extent. If it's a shirt that's SUPPOSED to be sleeveless, by all means wear the crap outta it. But if you haphazardly took a pair of scissors to an old t-shirt, leave that at home.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    yes please!!

I came in here expecting pics.... I leave disappointed..... apart from one gif, the one who posted that is forgiven. The rest of you.... hmmmph....
  • beekay70
    beekay70 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I'm ok with it to a certain extent. If it's a shirt that's SUPPOSED to be sleeveless, by all means wear the crap outta it. But if you haphazardly took a pair of scissors to an old t-shirt, leave that at home.

But those make the best sleeveless shirts.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options

I agree

please post pics to make your point all the more succinctly.
  • mustgetmuscles1
    Options

I agree

please post pics to make your point all the more succinctly.

Guess I am doing it wrong. :) But the fake boyfriend stealing man sl*t with no self confidence is pretty accurate. :tongue:
    21w3o_zpsc5c088c3.gif
  • jadesdca
    jadesdca Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I kinda love that guys are self-conscious about what to wear to the gym too! :wink:

You guys can rock whatever you feel comfortable in at the gym (as long as it's legal!) :bigsmile: