Any successes today?

Options
123457»

Replies

• JimBarnhartMN
    JimBarnhartMN Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I weighed in this morning, (instead of my usual Friday) because I reached 100 pounds lost. I love seeing my tracker in my signature!
  • Itlngrl
    Itlngrl Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I made it to ONEDERLAND!!! :happy:
  • pcaakes
    pcaakes Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I made it to ONEDERLAND!!! :happy:
    1..derland (awwwwwww), that has to feel so good and others that are reaching 100 lb goals. Seriously, this group has got it going on. :blushing:

Nothing feels better than s u c c es s!

Weight-loss goals can mean the difference between success and failure. Realistic, well-planned weight-loss goals keep you focused and motivated. Goals provide a plan for change as you transition to a healthier lifestyle.
  • pcaakes
    pcaakes Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I weighed in this morning, (instead of my usual Friday) because I reached 100 pounds lost. I love seeing my tracker in my signature!

[LIKE-LIKE-AND BIG LIKE] Maybe I should just say, LOVE IT!
  • Ejourneys
    Ejourneys Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    Great job, everyone!
    Been waiting for this NSV for a long time. I again fit into my wedding gown from 34 years ago (and which I had dyed purple after the marriage ended). I had last worn it 17 years ago.

10454557126_edb7ea23a4_o.jpg

On the left is me on my wedding day. On the right is me in the wee hours of this morning.

Not only am I now old enough to be the mother of the bride, I am now a year older than the bride's mother had actually been on my wedding day. *mind blown*
  • lil_lizt
    lil_lizt Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Only a small achievement compared to everyone else, but I managed to eat out today and not give into temptation to order something really unhealthy like everyone else did, instead choosing the salmon salad :) was awful sitting there watching everyone else eat my fav foods though lol
  • ClaUuuUuu
    ClaUuuUuu Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow, everybody is so inspiring... You guys are just amazing.

I´m weird, but I HATE water... I don't like the flavor... Actually my boyfriend thinks this is one of my biggest flaws... I think that's funny. So... I was having this diet powdered juices for this lasts years and before that Diet Coke... But since 3 days ago, I´m only drinking water!!! I hate it so much but... I´m trying.

Also... today I started a 3 WEEKS NO BINGE CHALLENGE!!!!

Yaaayyy!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!