Anyone else need to lose +100lbs?

Options
13»

Replies

• Chante_Loves_Life
    Chante_Loves_Life Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I would also like to lose about 100. I started just a little over 2 weeks ago and I'm down 6lbs. Feel free to add me I'm always looking for friends to help motivate and vice versa :0)
  • Lucia_Armstrong1973
    Options
    Hello all. At the beginning of this journey I needed to lose about 120 pounds. I'm now down 20 but still could use the motivation of others who are suffering some of the consequences of not moving for long periods of time, and not making the most positive diet and exercise choices in the world. Hopefully, some of us can get together and help motivate each other.

Lucia
  • nadey84
    Options
    I need to loose about 126lb
  • jbastone
    jbastone Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Me too! started in January this year with about 190lbs to lose :sad: ...down 110lbs :happy: so about 80 more to go:blushing: Feel free to add me. I log daily and provide support to my "friends". Good luck to everyone...we can all do this.

35250411.png
  • lciasullo
    Options
    Hi Terri, yes! I want to join the 100+ Club! I have about 110 to lose, but I have only just begun. This is the first month since I joined MFP, and so far, so good, but I realized today that I didn't have any "pals" on here! So please feel free to add me, you can be my first fitness pal, lol. =D
  • shielas
    shielas Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I need to loose one pound! That's one pound a week for the next 110 weeks, but I'm just looking for my first pound. Actually I started my journey a year and a half ago, lost sixty pounds, but got side swiped by life this summer. I've gained 15 pounds back, but now I'm back on track!! I plan on being here for the long haul and I need all the support that I can get. I also hope that I'll be able to offer support to others as we travel this road to better health together.
  • Gnaterlie
    Options
    I need to lose about 200 pounds. I just started my journey and really could use some motivation as well. Anyone needing some buddies please feel free to add me as well!
  • sheaworley
    sheaworley Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose 100+ pounds. Would love for you to add me. We will do this together.
  • Dounvme201974
    Options
    Yeah this is my very first time to get on a forum, I figured I would try something new, Ineed to lose about 100lbs, I will be posting pics along the way this way I can document my progress and share because as they say a picture is worth a thousand words, Goodluck all and be blessed