people who use this app everyday

Options

Replies

• maeflower1234
    maeflower1234 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Great job olsoneagle!!!

I was gone about a year but I'm back now everyday. I am 47 and don't want to hit 50 being fat!
  • FlabFighter86
    FlabFighter86 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Here every day also. Have logged in for over 50 days. Anyone feel free to add.
  • cjohn2278
    cjohn2278 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I have been logging everyday for 50+ days...and I log everything...the good, the bad and the ugly!! Feel free to add me! :)
  • BossLadyDSimp
    BossLadyDSimp Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I am at 25 days ... I comment a lot. I request and give feedback and motivation. Feel free to add me

50540473.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • JessicaZen
    JessicaZen Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    300 days in fell free to add me I try and comment on everybody as much as I can, but am always here to support, and give feedback.
  • Triciad811
    Triciad811 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    i am at 46 days ! woohoo!! you can add me too !!
  • leslilippthomas
    Options
    90+ days and 30 pounds lost. I LOVE encouraging and need more myself these days ANYONE that needs MFP friends add me!!:love:
  • kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    I'm always on here, feel free to add me. I like your chocolate profile pic. :)
  • jeanamarshall84
    Options
    *Runs around the room in a panic* I'm going to be 30 in February and I cannot be in these pants!!! Some one help me....*falls to the floor* help me....
    help me.....
    help..
    me....

:) actually yes i'll be 30 this coming FEB. and I want to be in a smaller jean... I need a friend or group of friends (god if im lucky) to help push me along... to challenge me and give me the drive and I promise to push you too!!

* Push I do not mean I am going to harass you and be a pain in the uhmm harass... I just mean someone to check in every day and say "HEY, how is it going today?" *bats eyelashes*.....(cheeezzy smile)
  • jeanamarshall84
    Options
    to my earlier post.. I may have used the word...uhmm RUN... that is false it was more like a slow mo version of a run...ya know for drama....
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Hi never posted before but I just found this forum and thought I would add my 2 cents worth. Two and a half years ago I weighed 230 lbs. I am 71 year old guy and had put on weight every year since I retired. Decided to get a grip. About that time I discovered this app. I have recorded everything I have put in my mouth every day for those 2 1/2 years. A year ago I got to 172 and that is what I weighed this morning. I will not give all the credit to MFP but I know it really helped me --and continues to help me maintain my weight. It is a great app and once you start using it you will find it easier. I have lots of "meals" as we tend to eat a lot of the same things-especially for breakfast and lunch. So keep using it and good luck!

WTG! That is a fantastic accomplishment! And to keep it off for so long is amazing! Well done.
  • tihi18
    tihi18 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am at 65 days..
  • amcclellan73
    amcclellan73 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me I on here every day...
  • kaotik2003
    kaotik2003 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Every day as well but I just started
  • penguinlally
    penguinlally Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Just celebrated by 505th day! feel free to add me -
  • teriecollison
    teriecollison Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends to join me on this journey! I'm 2 weeks into this program.
  • penguinlally
    penguinlally Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Hi never posted before but I just found this forum and thought I would add my 2 cents worth. Two and a half years ago I weighed 230 lbs. I am 71 year old guy and had put on weight every year since I retired. Decided to get a grip. About that time I discovered this app. I have recorded everything I have put in my mouth every day for those 2 1/2 years. A year ago I got to 172 and that is what I weighed this morning. I will not give all the credit to MFP but I know it really helped me --and continues to help me maintain my weight. It is a great app and once you start using it you will find it easier. I have lots of "meals" as we tend to eat a lot of the same things-especially for breakfast and lunch. So keep using it and good luck!
    AWESOMSAUCE! Job well done!
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    135 days today. Anyone can feel free to add me. I'm on everyday (obviously). I won't comment on every single thing you post, but I do like to interact and be supportive...
  • kborton1122
    kborton1122 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I'm at 660 days today! Feel free to send me a friend request. I get busy sometimes, but try to reply and comment to be supportive as much as I can.
  • dsimmons107
    dsimmons107 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I am over 600 days. Anyone can add me.