people who use this app everyday

Options

Replies

• bellalee426
    bellalee426 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Added you as a friend! I log daily and my longest streak was 60 days!!!
  • erinm2629
    erinm2629 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am at 810ish days and log everyday. Anyone can feel free to add me but i do delete after two weeks of no logging just because i am OCD like that!
  • sammniamii
    sammniamii Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    547 days & counting

add me if ya want :drinker:
  • Tiff050709
    Tiff050709 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I'm on everyday if you want to add me :)
  • Karen64Lynn
    Karen64Lynn Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have gone on and off this app for quite a while now but have never been able to commit. I am good while I am at work with logging my food but then don't do it when I get home. I need to correct that bad habit and start logging all my food every day. I would really love to lose 10 lbs and just can't seem to get the scale to move. I exercise on a regular basis and I eat fairly healthy but I think my age and desk job are huge factors in my weight. I would love to get some help and motivation too. How do I add all of you as my friends?
  • action_figure
    action_figure Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    380 days so far.
  • mreeves261
    mreeves261 Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    242 days here.

I'm brutally honest. If you ask a question you will get an honest answer, sometimes at the expense of your feelings if your a re sensitive to thing people say. I don't see the point in supporting anyone with half truths.

I'm addicted to running, or at least the attempt to run. I think I can walk faster that I Run/Jog/Jiggle.

I AM NOT a clean eater. If you want to great but don't look in my diary for "clean" eating ideas, you won't find them. You will find ways to enjoy beer, ice cream, pizza, Taco Bell, etc and still lose weight. Am I losing it fast? No. Am I losing? Yes.

Anyway people can add me if they want.
  • red8424
    red8424 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I"m here several times a day, every day! Everyone, feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • aliceb39
    aliceb39 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    395 days, 63 lbs lost here, 11 lost before I joined. Loved your Lindt chocolate bars! Feel free to add me.
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me. I'm on here every day. :D I pick things up and put them down aboooout every other days.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Request sent. I am on day 67 of logging and have lost 21 pounds
  • tinni0608
    Options
    I'm actually just starting (again) but now I'm making a commitment and will be logging everyday! Feel free to add me :)
  • pmctwins
    Options
    I am on here everyday! I started almost 40 days ago and have not given up! I give support and appreciate support too!! :smile:
  • paladinmfp
    paladinmfp Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    People can add me as well, been on for about 80 days and counting. Lost about 25 pounds, but, I tend to yoyo a bit. Still over all trend is down, so I'm happy.:bigsmile: :glasses:
  • anewlife1980
    anewlife1980 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I am on day 252, feel free to add me :-)
  • mi18agnes
    Options
    Hey! I'm here everyday and I also need friends for support!
    Feel free to add me, I accept everyone!!!
  • paladinmfp
    paladinmfp Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I like your profile pic. Wow, great job!
    :glasses:
  • skadoosh33
    skadoosh33 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I hit 320 days today. So I guess I use it every day.
  • indigokae
    indigokae Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love to!
  • odddrums
    odddrums Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I'm at 70-75 days, I log every day and try to be supportive. Feel free to add me, any of you! Love my supportive friends!