The 6 worst MFP personality types.

Options

Replies

• mommabenefield
    mommabenefield Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    People that insist bacon is the greatest thing ever. I mean c'mon, enough bacon already.

...bacon IS the greatest thing ever.

spread_cupdetail.jpg
    993699_706523272708506_604796818_n.jpg

holy crap. shut up and take my money. where can i get one of those???
    image_thumb5b545d4.png
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQij3pYvxdgi2GHsDRlEWyXDBkhsusEhi1s4AB_xHElEVWHKsSA
    550px-Make-Bacon-Cups-Step-5.jpg
  • ruffnstuff
    ruffnstuff Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Nevermind!
  • x311Tifa
    x311Tifa Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    You forgot about the 300 pound nutritionist who have successfully lost 20 pounds and are now weight loss experts.

Also, honorable mention goes to the newly found personal trainers who have been at this for 3 months and can answer any fitness question you have with rock solid science otherwise known to the rest of the world as opinion articles on the internet.

AAAAHHHHHH Imagine that in your household from someone who just had the gastric bypass surgery thing done! I just got out of surgery from having my gallbladder removed (FINALLY), and one of the first things she says is that I snore meaning I MUST have sleep apnea (I'm on my back, have huge tits, still coming out of anesthetic and the after affects.) Yes, I'm heavy, but for anyone who has slept in the same room as me knows I don't (at least frequently).

THEN says, when I'm excited to see real food again after having broth for one meal after the surgery and being really hungry, that I have an unhealthy relationship with food!

I'm already emotional that morning from having to go home, and at that point I'm crying which is making my freshly sliced into abdomen SCREAM in pain from the heaving sobs.

WOMAN! I used to be athletic and smaller than you! What happened to the first 8 years I knew you where I was the one going running, huh? DON NOT LECTURE ME. *smh* I was never more furious and hurt in my life. Add hypocrites to that list, please!

*edit to add quote*
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    My #1...those that ask the question but don't want to hear the truth. They just want someone to validate their ridiculousness.

Also, TOM and water/juice fasts. Seriously...
  • IPAkiller
    IPAkiller Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    People that insist bacon is the greatest thing ever. I mean c'mon, enough bacon already.

spread_cupdetail.jpg
    56987-mmmm-bacon-gif--that-70s-show-pJx0.gif
  • SrJoben
    SrJoben Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Overweight people struggling to eat 1200 calories...(I mean wth? How did you? Nm)

Overweight people struggling to eat 1200 calories...(I mean wth? How did you? Nm)

Fixed that for you. Corrected list of all seven of the most annoying types.
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    I will second/third/whatever the "TOM posters"... OMG I get so tired of those posts LOL

I seriously can't understand the TOM posts with questions. Seriously, women get their periods at what, 12-13? By the time you've 30 shouldn't you pretty much be used to what's going on? It happens every month.

The only excuse I will allow is that for someone like me, where I'm losing a lot of weight, the release of estrogen from the fat stores does screw with things. However, the posts where it's like "I'm retaining water, oh noes!" I'm like... really? You never did that ever in your life?
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options

spread_cupdetail.jpg
    56987-mmmm-bacon-gif--that-70s-show-pJx0.gif

This totally made me smile, thanks!
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    Options
    You forgot people with no sense of humor :grumble:
  • ajmaupin
    Options
    I just want to interrupt briefly to speak on behalf of all of the socially challenged, physically marginal guys out there who, without *kitten*, would still be sleeping in a twin bed, *kitten* to the sound of their older sister's getting laid in the next room.

Easy woman with low standards...we salute you!

Sorry, didn't mean to derail.

A toast.... To loose women!
  • ruffnstuff
    ruffnstuff Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I just want to interrupt briefly to speak on behalf of all of the socially challenged, physically marginal guys out there who, without *kitten*, would still be sleeping in a twin bed, *kitten* to the sound of their older sister's getting laid in the next room.

Easy woman with low standards...we salute you!

Sorry, didn't mean to derail.

A toast.... To loose women!

Why does it feel like Barney from HIMYM just waltzed into this thread?
  • Kiwigirlkim
    Options
    Jesus!!!

That person that posted those pets! WTH that gif picture was weird. Creepy dog!

Bacon - that's all I see now us BACON!!!
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    In for gif *kitten*.

funny-cat-gifs-057-003.gif
  • Kiwigirlkim
    Options
    In for gif *kitten*.

I suddenly want to own a cat!!!! :bigsmile:
  • mommabenefield
    Options
    In for gif *kitten*.

that is the funniest thing ever and i cant even explain why??
  • mommabenefield
    Options
    Jesus!!!

That person that posted those pets! WTH that gif picture was weird. Creepy dog!

Bacon - that's all I see now us BACON!!!

:laugh: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Kiwigirlkim
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh:
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    50-something year old devoutly religious conservative moms with a chip on their shoulder and a ticker that never moves.

self-righteous success story girls who think they're hot now that they are on all these crazy *kitten* adventures past goal weight and stay on their own page unless there's a good debate going on in the forums... oh wait
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    pretty sure that by my 200th time chasing the cotton mouse, I already knew what to expect.

pretty sure i figured it out by the 25th time actually.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    You forgot the people who don't know what the acronyms mean and are stupid enough to ask about them, rather than just google it!

*SMH*

What does SMH mean and what is this google thing you speak of?