Skinny Wednesday Challenge!

Options
:flowerforyou: Do you need a midweek boost? I sure do! :bigsmile: Join the Skinny Wednesday Challenge and let us help you get "over the hump" with ease ...Here's what it entails:

Think double, double, double! :happy: :happy:
Double your exercise~ :tongue:
Double your water intake (within healthy limits)~ :drinker:
Double your willpower to stop eating after dinner and log every tidbit that crosses those lips! :bigsmile:

Just let us know now if you are in....then check in and out when you can tomorrow to let us know how it is going and encourage someone else. :heart: Grab a buddy and make the commitment! There is power in numbers....I know one thing for sure.....

I AM SO IN!!! Are you? :happy:

Bring it on Wed! :wink:

Replies

• RachSuzanne
    RachSuzanne Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Totally in!

Need a buddy!
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm in! I'm in! :wink:
  • EmYoder
    EmYoder Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I LOVE IT!!

I'm in!!
  • missyt78
    missyt78 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    im in..

im having a bad day today.. :( feel bad that i ate a blueberry muffin at lunch and a bite of my sons sausage roll .. so this is gonna be fab for getting me past the guilt factor :O)

tomorrow i will do a 20k cycle instead of 10k :O)

i will drink gallons of water

I will think skinny thoughts :O)

Nikki x
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I'm in. :smile:
  • sanrog
    sanrog Posts: 68
    Options
    Great idea! I'm in :)
  • lisakwilke
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Jewelz87
    Jewelz87 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm IN!! bring it on Hump Day~
  • snowflowr82
    snowflowr82 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm in i need to double my water anyways. This is my 2 week of p90x and im not losing anything :( i'm guessing its muscle but its still sad in the motivation part but i'm NOT giving up. I'm gonna bring it on Wednesday!!!! I need a partner too :) thanks guys

Shari
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I am so in!!! I have hit a wall on my weight loss and have felt like giving up a lot lately.
  • CarolinaGirl74
    Options
    I am in for the challenge! :drinker:
  • DBERUBE
    DBERUBE Posts: 6
    Options
    I am in........double trouble
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    IN
  • dawn_eichert
    dawn_eichert Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Definately In...See you all tomorrow
  • cubsgirl19
    cubsgirl19 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I need the extra motivation to get up extra early during the week. This will help. Lap swim in the am. Kickboxing in the pm.

Kelly
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Awesome! Here's to you! Let's kick it up a notch on Wed team! Bring it!:laugh:
  • RebelRenny
    RebelRenny Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    :devil: Just trying to stay on the straight and narrow here, Fab. So, a Wednesday mid-week challenge may just be the smoking hot ticket :smokin: .

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: Rebel......get back to riding your bike!! Don't give up, silly girl! Give yourself a kick in the beeeehind :ohwell: (Just some self-talk here).

:heart: :heart:
  • RachSuzanne
    RachSuzanne Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Okay! Good morning Skinny Wednesday!

So far two full tumblers of water! Of course, I can't really double my water. I generally drink about 8-9 tumblers/day. That's already a total of 16-18 cups. So, instead I'm going to round it our and have 10 tumblers of water today.

I'm really looking forward to my double workout tonight! I didn't exercise last night because I was laid up with a migraine. First one in 3 years.

It's a new day. So, let the skinny begin!!!
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    It's a new day. So, let the skinny begin!!!

LOVE it!!!
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow Skinny People! :bigsmile:

I finally got out of bed with time to do a quick workout this morning! :smile: I did some jamming out & did a little dancing!
    Went for a walk on my 15 min break here at work, but man o man its a HOT one out there already!

48 oz H20 down the hatch already! :drinker:

The rest of my workouts this evening will be totally depending on the lovely HOT HUMID weather we are having today. So not sure if I will attempt C25K, mow the lawn, or go for a bike ride. I may just have to stay in the a/c & do some other workouts!