Skinny Wednesday Challenge!

Options
2»

Replies

• just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Water- 64 oz down, 64 more to go (not counting workout water)

Workout- Was planning on walking at lunch but mother nature wasn't having it, it's pouring. Unfortunately, it's going to stop & get REALLY humid. So I'm doubling (plus a little) my evening, was going to skate 3 miles, now I'm going to do the entire path & skate 7.2 miles.
  • sunnie5468
    Options
    sounds fun im in
  • princesspurple
    Options
    I am in! I already ran 4+ miles 2x today:)
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    I am in! I already ran 4+ miles 2x today:)

:happy: Wow PrincessP! You really take the cake (rice cake:laugh: ). That is an awesome workout!

:smooched: Great job to everyone on the knocking back the H2O!!!! Just got back from a plastic surgeon...really tired of people cutting on me! Had two places (sun spots) taken off of the face.....he thinks they are just basal cell c. That is good news. He will send them to be tested just to make sure. I had a malignant melanoma in 2004. I was lucky...it was not invasive. :bigsmile: Must be cautious. Anyway, will get my two workouts in and am eating very healthy. I have upped the anty on my fruits and veges. I am totally digging it! I stay full and am feeling very energetic! Thanks for encouraging us in that area Rebel Renny! You guys should join Reb and increase your fresh veges and fruits. She has a one day challenge posted. Check it out!

I will check in later on everyone....so far so good team......get your skinny on!:laugh:
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I got in my 2 workouts - ChaLean Extreme Burn circuit 2 and Jari Love's extreme cardio. I burned over 600 calories! Not as good as last wednesday (over 1000 calories burned!) but I'll take it. I had to go to a funeral today, so I wasn't really in the work out spirit.. but I still got 2 in.

I've got most of my water in today, too. But the day ain't over yet! I'll get there. Oh and I have over 400 calories left after dinner! :happy:

Hope everyone did great today!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    :happy: Wowseeeeee! Great job Blondie! Wish I had half of your energy. Sorry about the funeral you had to attend today. :heart:

:happy: :happy: Overall Team, I believe we can call it a VERY SKINNY WED!!!! Yay to us! Please join us for the Skinny Saturday Challenge! It will keep you honest over the weekend....just when things get tempting! We will help you through it!:happy: :happy:
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    I know I missed the "im in" posting, but I was, I burned just over 1000cal by swimming, walking, Leslie Sansone, and Dancing.

I've drank 14 8oz glasses so far and stayed under calories...sodium, not so much, but hey, ya live ya learn..next time, no Walmart deli mashed tators.

I've been in a funk the past few weeks only losing a full 1 pound and no inches, feeling blah, but I know last week was a rough one on it's own. Hoping to measure this Friday and see results, even a little 1/2in would be great!

As for the Skinny Saturday Challenge this weekend...won't post here, having a keg pool party, why the guys thought I needed a late bday keg party when I don't drink beer (very rare that I do) is beyond me. I will still get in my a.m. walk and then swimming much of the day with a small bbq (which for once, I have control over, so bring on the chicken and veggies).

Great job to everyone who joined this challenge!!! Rock on!! \m/
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    Drank tons of water today (so hot and humid that I needed it). Got in a good bike ride and planning another 60+mile ride for the weekend. I think I'm still on a high from last sunday :laugh: I was under my calorie goal and I think my Skinny Wednesday has been a success. :bigsmile:
  • RebelRenny
    RebelRenny Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Got in my two bike rides. 30k for the day. Had a good day food wise with lots of fresh fruits and veggies. And no more snacks tonight. Have about 800 calories left for the day. I won't be in for Skinny Saturday. Away for the weekend with DD!! Our annual weekend getaway!!! Soooo looking forward to it.

:heart: :heart: Rebel:heart::heart:
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Busy day today! Dancing, walking, cleaning, biking, pushups, crunches, jumping jacks, sidebends, leg lifts & situps! Whooee!

20 (8oz) waters! :drinker:

I would have done some yard work or much needed mowing too, but it was so hot only got the bike ride in!

I won't see you on Saturday - heading to St Louis for the Cubs/Cards game with my brother & a bunch of friends!:bigsmile:
    Hoping I can meet up with Bru while I'm there! :bigsmile:

See you all next week! :flowerforyou:
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Sorry to miss the A.m. post in. I am here none the less. Truly forgot it was Wednesday.

Drank lots of water lost count after 14, so hot and humid here. Calorie burn was not so high today. Over 700 but not a best day.
    Glad to see you all doing so well.

I will be here for skst. Alice
  • cubsgirl19
    cubsgirl19 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I didn't think it was possible to drink as much water as i did. Sweated it all out during an intense kickboxing class! Didn't quite hit 120 minutes of working out, but did get 85 minutes in. Thanks for the challenge!
  • snowflowr82
    snowflowr82 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Sorry guys i upped it a notch yesterday i just didnt post :( I did the p90x yoga which is soooooo long 92 minutes... worked muscles i swear have never been worked haha.. I'm feeling it in my shoulders and back today. I didnt double my water though thats just sooo hard for me for some reason but i did do well on drinking the water that i needed. Thanks guys

Shari