BeachBody Coaches Leave Me Alone! (lol)

Options
12346»

Replies

• NaturallyandProperly
    NaturallyandProperly Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    but they seem so nice and helpful! lol

I also wanted to let you know that I’m starting my next 90-day Beachbody Accountability Challenge Group on March 17th (its the Spring into Fitness Challenge for March) and have space for just a few more people! It’s going to just be a SMALL group of us in the “challenge” for better accountability and support to each other. We focus on Fitness, Nutrition, Meal Planning and Accountability. I’m letting my friends & family members have first dibs before I do mass invite to all my Facebook friends. It may not be something you need, or not right now, but do you want me to send you the details?

I look forward to hearing back from you soon - Have a GREAT Week!

Seriously? SERIOUSLY?

Seriously NO! I apologize if anyone thought I was advertising. I was hoping you read this as sarcastic and then gave you a quote of one of the recent emails I got from one of those "coaches" . No need to report me the MFP authorities lol! This post got me in "trouble".... I will insert proper italics and quotes next time. Sheesh... :bigsmile:

Oh that sucks! Yeah your post just sounded so much like a sales pitch I couldn't believe someone was actually trying to pitch the stuff in a thread complaining about that very thing..haha. I wasn't the one who reported you, if that makes you feel any better...I'm too lazy for that. :bigsmile:

LOL No worries. Just thought I would officially apologize to the MFP peps. Not really sure why I care lol
  • Of_Monsters_and_Meat
    Of_Monsters_and_Meat Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    but they seem so nice and helpful! lol

I also wanted to let you know that I’m starting my next 90-day Beachbody Accountability Challenge Group on March 17th (its the Spring into Fitness Challenge for March) and have space for just a few more people! It’s going to just be a SMALL group of us in the “challenge” for better accountability and support to each other. We focus on Fitness, Nutrition, Meal Planning and Accountability. I’m letting my friends & family members have first dibs before I do mass invite to all my Facebook friends. It may not be something you need, or not right now, but do you want me to send you the details?

I look forward to hearing back from you soon - Have a GREAT Week!

Seriously? SERIOUSLY?

Seriously NO! I apologize if anyone thought I was advertising. I was hoping you read this as sarcastic and then gave you a quote of one of the recent emails I got from one of those "coaches" . No need to report me the MFP authorities lol! This post got me in "trouble".... I will insert proper italics and quotes next time. Sheesh... :bigsmile:

Oh that sucks! Yeah your post just sounded so much like a sales pitch I couldn't believe someone was actually trying to pitch the stuff in a thread complaining about that very thing..haha. I wasn't the one who reported you, if that makes you feel any better...I'm too lazy for that. :bigsmile:

LOL No worries. Just thought I would officially apologize to the MFP peps. Not really sure why I care lol

Is it too late to sign up??? Contact me, I'll give you my FB name and other info you need.
  • krisd15
    krisd15 Posts: 2
    Options
    Just had to say I myself have lost 15 pounds by using shakeology. I'm not crediting it totally because i did workout but it has helped me curb my cravings ( i love sweets :s). I joined as a coach to get a discount because i actually liked shakeology. I bought it and gave it the 30 days and liked it so i kept with it.. It's not for everyone and i totally get that. Some don't like the taste others the prices or whatever it doesn't really matter the reason. I don't try and sell it or give everyone i know a "sales pitch". Just because it helped me doesn't mean it will do the same for others and i know a lot of other people either can't afford to spend that much on just a shake or don't want to buy it. I'm not pushy or a sales person. i do have challenge groups on my facebook and occasionally they are BB programs that doesn't mean i'm trying to sell that program most of the time it means that i'd like to do the program and am putting the word out there because its usually more fun to do these types of things with others. I currently have no coaches signed up under me and a few people that liked me and the way i did things as customers and i'm totally happy with that. I'm ashamed of the BB coaches that lose their minds and try and sell you things until they're blue in the face. Those people should've just bought a lottery ticket because thats the only way they are going to be able to stay at home and rake in the cash.
  • dede8826
    Options
    It is more than $4 a day!! You have to buy the milk, the berries or whatever else you want to put in the drink. You can't just drink it plain, it is gross. And it never filled me up so I would end up eating lunch with it, so it was a very expensive drink at over $135 a month
  • renee6515
    renee6515 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    i had a MFP "friend" that wanted to start a facebook challenge. I thought great idea-so much easier to follow! I was smart enough not to actually join afer learning she was with beachbody. She un-friended me after I wouldnt join. Some "friend" she was!!
    Got a girl now may be same problem, she wants to do a facebook challenge and I told her I was in as long as she isnt pushing a product...we will see how this turns out, I lalready gave her my email :frown:
  • 40andFindingFitness
    40andFindingFitness Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    It's never happened to me on MFP but it happens on Instagram all the time. I wonder if there is a template because the response is typically, "You're doing great! Do you have a Beach Body coach? If not, join my Facebook page for constant motivation and support." Nooooooo....
  • Carlywiese
    Carlywiese Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'll tell you I felt the same way when I got a request from someone who seemed so interested in supporting me only to fnd out that is technically in her job description .. I will tell you a funny thing though, a coworker of mine got Sean T's Focus T25 and let me borrow it... It is the first thing that has really kept me focused and burned so much, sweat pouring off me in less then 25 minutes! Idk if I would ever buy the product but, I am really glad my coworker let me borrow her dvd's

Funny thing is...you can download them all for free from torrent websites...that's what I did...um errrr no I didn't....even comes with the PDF workout schedule ;) my sister in law is a beach body coach so whenever I get FRs I just tell them I already have a coach and they leave me alone :)
  • COJhawk
    COJhawk Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Started working out this year with some BeachBody programs (X3, now doing beast)--We have X and Insanity. I bought them on Amazon & Craigslist. I had a friend give me a bag of Shakeology--that stuff is nothing special. What a rip off, sorry BB coaches!

We use Raw Protein from Garden of Life--You can get it on Amazon or Whole Foods. Many times a year Whole Foods has it on sale & then we combine it with coupons to really knock down the price. We figure it's under a buck a serving.

Our recipe-

Marley Coffee Flavor 1 scoop
    1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
    1 TB dry peanut butter flour
    1 cup almond milk unsweetened
    cup of ice

Soooo good. I drink one every day. I have other recipes for their other flavors.

I had a "coach" I'm linked to at BB--one of their top guys, big success story. Always pushing groups, his blog, products, Shakeloogy (his facebook group REQUIRED you take it), etc. Funny thing is this guy is an orthodontist? Those guys average around 300-500K a year or more. Why the desperate need to build your business?
  • jwrivers
    Options
    Hello Guys and Gals.

I am a Beachbody coach and I am sorry you have had bad experiences with Beachbody coaches. As always there are good and bad "People". Don't blame it on Beachbody or the "Coaching". If you had a bad waiter/waitress or a shifty "Car Sales Person" you wouldn't put a "Label" on all of them.

The majority of coaches are truly there to help you succeed in your health and fitness goals, through their "personal" experience with the programs and products. If you don't have success, we are not successful, so my and others main motivation is YOUR success. And yes we are compensated for our time through the programs/products that are purchased just as any business owner that provides a wanted service.

Now if a "Person" is being annoying, don't blame it on their occupation, blame it on their character :)