I miss beer

Options
13»

Replies

• MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Screw that. I make it fit. I give up nothing.
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Coors light draft here!!!! Not too bad in calories especially in moderation and they have mini cans too, love it!
  • jrniven
    jrniven Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Bud select 55 calories. Does it taste llke a awesome double ipa? NO. But have one or two and move on.
  • IhScoutII
    IhScoutII Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Had this for you earlier...null_zps8dc16e3f.jpg
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    My new kick is Revolution Anti-Heros. Good alcohol content, nice, thick, and carby. Yum!
  • MontrealBeerLover
    Options
    Had this for you earlier...null_zps8dc16e3f.jpg

You glorious man.

Now I want a beer.
  • Dawn_Snowden
    Dawn_Snowden Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Reward yourself with one beer a week. You are allowed cheats for your sanity. No "diet" can be maintained forever without some rewards.
  • change_21
    change_21 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    If you can't drink without going overboard or binging (if I drink too much I like to cook amazing food) well you shouldn't drink at all.

But if you can do it in moderation, you can work it into your diet. :)

Cheers
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    one day at a time. maybe you can go to AA. lol
    Don't go to AA. Horrible place. Go talk to your doctor if you have to. There is medication.
  • shapefitter
    shapefitter Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Become female some studies have correlated alcohol consumption to lower BMI. Plus, beer makes your boobs bigger.

Everything becomes bigger. Not just your boobs.
  • atibrat
    atibrat Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    No way I am giving up wine or chocolate - learning moderation is not easy but so worth it.

I agree if 1 or 2 leads to 10 good idea to quit... if not why not treat yourself once in awhile.

losing weight and being healthier should still be enjoyable sometimes :)
  • WestCoastWild
    WestCoastWild Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Once/month for me! Now that it's not an "option" for casual dinners or hanging out anymore, I don't even think about it, and I consume WAY fewer calories. I would never give it (or wine) up for holidays or special occasions though, that just seems cruel :)
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Why oh why would you want to commit such a crime as this?!?!?!? I refuse to cut anything out completely, but work it in moderation.

But hey, more beer for me! :drinker:
  • An8888
    An8888 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Did you cut beer out of your diet because of the calories? If that's the case and there are no other health or psychological factors behind your decision, it would be pretty easy to integrate some beer into your weight loss plan. Maybe give yourself a "cheat" meal once a week, and work a beer or two into that. Or maybe adjust beer into your daily calories. Google a site called "get drunk not fat". It lists the calories per serving, and alcohol content of practically every alcoholic beverage that exists. I've found it very helpful.
  • lebaker310
    lebaker310 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Why?... Just why?
  • NinjadURbacon
    NinjadURbacon Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    why not just fit it in?
This discussion has been closed.