1234568»

Replies

• KD454
    KD454 Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a fun way to excercise :wink:
  • SofaKingRad_II
    Options
    I tried, but I can't do it. I prematurely ejaculate all over my touch screen the second I hear the beep of the text come through. This is a problem for me. Even if a chick says "Hi!" BAM I lose it.
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    I tried, but I can't do it. I prematurely ejaculate all over my touch screen the second I hear the beep of the text come through. This is a problem for me. Even if a chick says "Hi!" BAM I lose it.

Dude, think about your grandma or something to power thru it.
    tumblr_mrfu1jPy5J1ran7b9o2_250_zps52657901.gif
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options

aBbpXuF.gif
  • freak4iron
    freak4iron Posts: 995 Member
    Options
    867-5309 HMU Ladies :wink:
  • Beastmaster50
    Beastmaster50 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Well that is the desired end result. You just use less of your data plan that way.....
  • freak4iron
    Options

aBbpXuF.gif

These things happen bro don't get down on yourself there's always hope....Have you ever tried priming it before you start sexting?
  • SofaKingRad_II
    Options

Dude, think about your grandma or something to power thru it.
    tumblr_mrfu1jPy5J1ran7b9o2_250_zps52657901.gif

YOU CAN'T JUST STOP IT! OMG
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    I can't do it. I end up thinking everything is funny. Snap chat is fun though.
  • SofaKingRad_II
    Options

aBbpXuF.gif

These things happen bro don't get down on yourself there's always hope....Have you ever tried priming it before you start sexting?

Bro, I prime all day long but then the chaffing begins and omg so uncomfortable!
  • sbbtdjgt
    Options
    LOL
  • freak4iron
    Options

aBbpXuF.gif

Bro, I prime all day long but then the chaffings begins and omg so uncomfortable!

I don't know what to tell you your life will never fill fulfilled (you're always emptying) Sexchange maybe?
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options

aBbpXuF.gif

oubyXuW.gif

Fascinating. What is priming it?
  • SofaKingRad_II
    Options

aBbpXuF.gif

Bro, I prime all day long but then the chaffings begins and omg so uncomfortable!

I don't know what to tell you your life will never fill fulfilled (you're always emptying) Sexchange maybe?

FML :cry: I'll never be a Snapchat or KIK warrior! :sad:
  • sbbtdjgt
    Options
    I just lock my phone. There is no reason my kids need to be on my phone unsupervised.
  • mcibty
    mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    The odd one off text warning you about what will happen when you get home is nice, otherwise, yeah, it can get a bit repetitive and awkward. I don't think I'm very good at it.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options

aBbpXuF.gif

Bro, I prime all day long but then the chaffing begins and omg so uncomfortable!

I don't know how you guys walk around all day with those things.
  • CharlzO
    CharlzO Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I found that it tends to take two to accomplish it well, and...well, I don't have anyone who's game lol. I haven't yet made a false persona to make myself feel like I have a life, but I'm probably a few half-steps shy of it.
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,145 MFP Staff
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to provide a brief explanation for locking this topic.

The forum guidelines include this item:

17. No Profane, Vulgar, or Sexually Explicit Language
    No explicit, sexual, insulting or vulgar content including expletives, or sexual innuendo, will be permitted. This includes the use of non-alphabetical characters to approximate expletives or other objectionable language. Publicly visible text on MyFitnessPal should be work-place friendly.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Olivia
    MyFitnessPal Community Manager
This discussion has been closed.