Passed my original goal of 145...from 181lbs to 140lbs

Options

Replies

• AnchoredinHimfitness
    Options
    Thank you all so much. I appreciate all of the sweet and uplifting comments.
  • joannagadzinski1
    Options
    That was one of the most inspirational stories that I have read :) I too have my bad days, but when I wake up the next morning I just push myself harder and workout even more and you are right. you are worth it :)
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Wow! Incredible story and you look amazing!
  • AcidWords21
    AcidWords21 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Great job on all your hard work! :)
  • Armagan123
    Armagan123 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Your story brought back memories of my Dad, losing him 14 years ago has been the hardest thing to cope. I still miss him very much. I am so sorry for your loss.
    Congratulations on your success, you look great!
  • Tia_N_Mac
    Tia_N_Mac Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Grandparents are so special :) You were pretty darn cute before too! But I love the shape of your face now- you look like a model. Congrats to you!
  • blakeevan04
    blakeevan04 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this post, so inspiring!!
  • marketdimlylit
    marketdimlylit Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    You've just inspired me to get off my backside right now and exercise.

Congrats deary. :)
  • princesschelley
    princesschelley Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You are inspiring, thank you for sharing!!
  • LosingExtraKristy
    LosingExtraKristy Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing...and thank you for the inspirational things you said...I needed to hear that. Keep it up girl!!
  • lousoulbody
    lousoulbody Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story, and i love your goal on your profile, so selfless and genuine!! ((YOU)) got this!!

Cheers!!
  • LivPope
    LivPope Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. Very inspiring
  • FixIngMe13
    FixIngMe13 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Your story, especially when you were talking about your grandfather, made me cry. You look fantastic... absolutely fantastic... and your before picture, you were beautiful too.

Take comfort in knowing your grandfather is watching over you... and you are definitely making him proud. :flowerforyou:
    Congratulations.
  • cdahl383
    cdahl383 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, you look great! Very inspirational story too!
  • reachinmygoal2012
    reachinmygoal2012 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    amazing inspirational story!
    you have done an amazing job!!!
  • staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful in your before pics and SMOKING HOT in the afters! Great job and I am sure your grandpa is watching over you!
  • Michelle_dirtracer
    Options
    Amazing story. Brought tears to my eyes. Great advice about failing at times. It happens to everyone. I started at 255 and was stuck in the 180's for a year. Finally down to 170, I am hoping to get to 145 myself. Keep up the great work, you look fabulous!!
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! And I'm so sorry about your grandpa. It hits close to home because I recently lost my grandpa in March of this year (the day after my youngest son's birthday) and we were very close as well. He was also the glue that held it together in our family, and I miss him so much everyday. You have done an amazing job, you should be SO proud of yourself girl!
  • bkknights
    bkknights Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I am sorry for your loss. This was very inspiring. For many reasons. Thank you.
  • goodnamegone
    Options
    Such a powerful story. Well done and thank you for the inspiration. You look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!