Passed my original goal of 145...from 181lbs to 140lbs

Options

Replies

• AnchoredinHimfitness
    Options
    Thank you all so very much for your kind words and support!!!!!!!
  • pandamars
    pandamars Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    bump :)
  • DarthMom280
    DarthMom280 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job!
  • AnchoredinHimfitness
    Options
    Thank you
    Wow! Great job!
  • Felecia1923
    Felecia1923 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    The whole favorites thing is mine and my grandpas things he was recently in the hospital for a few weeks and I didn't know if he was going to make it. He made it out but he is still really sick.. My story I have lost almost 40 pounds and now I am pregnant... lol
    Right in the middle of losing my weight for my wedding I end up pregnant 3 months so far... lol
  • elawoman72
    elawoman72 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story.....beautiful. You are a true success! Congratulations. I am working to get there too. Finally :-)
  • cuinboston2014
    cuinboston2014 Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Wondering how tall you are?

BTW I couldn't finish reading your entire post because I'm at work and started crying. I think you are incredibly strong (as are all military wives/mothers who push through) to go through everything and keep pushing.
  • AnchoredinHimfitness
    Options
    Thank you so much. I bawled writing it! I am 5'6"
    You look amazing. Wondering how tall you are?

BTW I couldn't finish reading your entire post because I'm at work and started crying. I think you are incredibly strong (as are all military wives/mothers who push through) to go through everything and keep pushing.
  • OBXbound4me
    OBXbound4me Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Beautiful girl at any weight! Congradts on your hard work paying off and getting healthier!
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Yay! This made my morning. :)
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    wtg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • kwantlen2051
    kwantlen2051 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story and for the encouragement. You look amazing. wish we could all be like that soon.
  • beaches222
    beaches222 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    You look awesome seriously!!
  • law110
    law110 Posts: 43
    Options
    This is so inspiring! Thank you for sharing your story and I'm sorry about the loss of your grandpa.

PS It is so helpful to be able to visualize what - 40lb can look like. You look fantastic.
  • AnchoredinHimfitness
    Options
    Thank you guys. It feels so wonderful to be able to post in the success stories. I've been waiting to do so for years.
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Can I just say that you looked awesome before too :smile:

^^Totally this:) And thanks for sharing your story..I am so sorry for your loss, its so hard:( but glad you have bounced back and this time for good!
  • BellaBoo135
    BellaBoo135 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story! You are such an inspiration.
  • AnchoredinHimfitness
    Options
    Thank you :) I just wanted to share my heart!
    Thank you for sharing your story! You are such an inspiration.
  • alitawashington
    alitawashington Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story. God bless you and congratulations! Never stop dreaming.
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    WOW... Amazing story and transformation!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!