Week 1 Ideal Protein Support Buddies

Options
13»

Replies

• crazypiglady
    Options
    So after seeing all of the great results and praise for IP I really wonder if I am the only person that can't do IP? I had a problem with the soy protein and the horrific affect it had on my hormones. How stupid lol. I can't believe how it changed things for me but after 3 weeks it was an absolute no-go. Keep it up everyone. It's great to see all of the positive results.
  • alinacecilia88
    alinacecilia88 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Starting today! My goal is to be on the 2nd phase in 12 weeks! I have 35 pounds to drop and I am feeling determined.
    I'm on board to support others trying this lifestyle change.
  • chiarap324
    chiarap324 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody! I have been on phase 1 of ideal protein for four weeks. I have lost 28 pounds and almost 20 inches! feel free to add me if you need support!
  • bjfoulks
    bjfoulks Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi All! I just signed onto IP and will hopefully be starting this weekend. I'm really nervous about starting after reading through the horror stories posted on some of the other boards. If you need a support buddy, like I do, feel free to add me!
  • krstnadap
    krstnadap Posts: 3
    Options
    what happens if i only consume 2 IP packets a day instead of 3? Would that help me lose weight quicker?