98 days, 50lbs & monthly progression pics!

Options

Replies

• MGinAK
    MGinAK Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!! Way to GO!!!
  • cicisiam
    cicisiam Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    You are doing excellent! Looking Good Lady !:happy: Never Quit!
  • faradaysdream
    faradaysdream Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Great job! What is the one tip that has made the biggest difference in changing your life like this?
  • striblins
    Options
    Thank you! You give me hope... I am 245 right now and hoping to get under 200. I so want another little one but not at this weight:)
  • carashirley
    carashirley Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Great job! What is the one tip that has made the biggest difference in changing your life like this?

Honestly, the one thing that has made this time different is God. I had to learn to love myself and see myself through His eyes to realize I am worth it! It has been a change that has happened from the inside out. As I have grown spiritually I have shrunk physically!!
    I also exercise 3-5 days a week. Doing strength training 3 days & cardio the other 2. I was doing a standard low calorie diet. Eat between 1200-1400 calories a day. I lost 40 lbs in the first 84 days with that. Then the past 14 days I have been doing the Paleo diet (which I love!!) & have lost 10lbs since I started!

But first & foremost comes God. I promised Him that if He would give me the want to & strength to actually get healthy I would make sure He gets all the glory, honor & praise for it! He has kept His end of the deal thus far so I will too!

:smile:
  • carashirley
    Options
    Thank you! You give me hope... I am 245 right now and hoping to get under 200. I so want another little one but not at this weight:)

Thank you so much!! I am honored!
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    WOW! Fantastic progress! Looking good girly! :)
  • carashirley
    Options
    WOW! Fantastic progress! Looking good girly! :)

Thanks!!!
  • aklove907
    aklove907 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Fixed it, Lol!

4monthpics-1.jpg

Great job!!! You are looking great!! I am on a mission to lose about 60lbs, and you are an inspiration!
  • Artaxia
    Artaxia Posts: 185
    Options
    great job
  • carashirley
    Options

Great job!!! You are looking great!! I am on a mission to lose about 60lbs, and you are an inspiration!

Thank you so much! That is such an honor to hear!
  • AubieMae
    Options
    Excellent! Good for you!
  • CassandraDowns
    CassandraDowns Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    wtg your doing so great wanna help me
  • mmcqueen927
    mmcqueen927 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Amen sister!!
    I am struggling. I like that "want to and strength to", I will be including that in my daily prayer. I want to get my temple in shape, with the help of the Lord, I can do all things.
  • heylookitsval
    heylookitsval Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    You're doing excellent! Way to go!
  • carashirley
    Options
    Amen sister!!
    I am struggling. I like that "want to and strength to", I will be including that in my daily prayer. I want to get my temple in shape, with the help of the Lord, I can do all things.

May I suggest the book Made to Crave by Lysa Terkhurst!
  • DawnOBRN
    DawnOBRN Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!! Thanks for sharing and for being an inspiration for others :)
  • carashirley
    Options
    Awesome results!! Thanks for sharing and for being an inspiration for others :)

Thank you!!
  • BorntoROAR
    BorntoROAR Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You are doing awesome. Keep up the great work!!!
  • Hildy_J
    Hildy_J Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    Wow - a very pretty girl who's done a great job, many congrats. xx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!